Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 3: February 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, everything: color, pattern and cut of the coat. Once again HM looks great.

Do not like the hat. Everything else is wonderful!

Wonderful, as usual. But...doesn't she have any other shoes??

Wonderful, as usual. But...doesn't she have any other shoes??

Safety and comfort first! :)
I don't see many 85-year-old ladies walking around in shoes with heels so
it's mostly nice and impressing to see her doing so..

Safety and comfort first! :)
I don't see many 85-year-old ladies walking around in shoes with heels so
it's mostly nice and impressing to see her doing so..
I don't even see many 85 year olds who do as much walking and travelling as HM does. :)

The queen had on a very pretty outfit for her great-granddaughter's christening!

Royal Wedding 2011: Queen Elizabeth does have other family commitments | Mail Online
It's a very appropriate outfit for a baptism - as well as very spring looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, I meant to post- I love this outfit! The color, the hat, and especially the skirt with the rosebuds- a cheerful spring outfit that makes me smile!
I also loved the smile on Prince Phillip's face at the christening, warm, kind, doting, loving Great Grandpa! Hopefully, there will be more great grandkids soon- the kids of William and Zara!;):cool:

Last edited:
For those who wanted the Queen in yellow at William's wedding - great choice cause she looks stunning in that colour and the outfit today looks great

I think Queen Elizabeth looked absolutely lovely today at the wedding. That shade of yellow was really beautiful on her, and her whole ensemble was lovely. And she looked very happy for William and Kate.

Both the pre- wedding, and wedding outfit were stunning perfection from head to toe!

HM looked stunning as always..I liked both outfits. Great choices !!

Does anyone have pictures of what she wore to the evening reception?

I love the color combo! Elegant as always!

oh my... could post a caption contest with that one

I loved all the Queen's fashion choices for her trip to Ireland, the bright blue combo, she wore to the brewery, and the dark green ensemble are 2 particularly nice outfits .

Queen Elizabeth visiting the Chelsea Flower Show press and VIP day in London on May 23, 2011,

wearing a lovely dress with a flower pint and a nice matching coat, perfectly chosen for the topic
of the event. I'm not too excited about the hair accessories, but it's quite modern and therefore
good that she tried it out :)

** Full view ** Close up **

Love the outfit...
Surprised that she woul go that modern with the headpiece...:ermm: big mistake, does not suit her at all.
:ohmy: because she nearly always gets it spot on
But those things...:sick: oh dear!

Hmm... Not sure if I would call it modern, it reminds me too much of the kind of hairnets my granny and her friends (born around 1920+) would wear BEFORE they would attend church service etc. :D ;) Not a fan of this outfit by HM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom