Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 3: February 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is not casual, but the buttons on the skirt are casual. I would have loved this if the skirt/dress were flared, with godets starting just above the knee (before the curve of the jacket sets in) causing it to be a tad flippy when she walks. Love the coat: I'm a tweedy person.

This is the best example I could find for the skirt:
Focus 2000 1140K

Last edited:
Not one of HM.'s best outfits, overall. Dislike the coat, and the dress is.... just.... OK.:ermm:

The purple outfit was nice, she looked better in the pink outfit. She always looks nice in general.

I thought the purple tweed coat was a wee bit long on HM.

HM looks lovely today, and evidently Prince Philip thinks so, as well, by the way he is looking at her!

That's a beautiful color.She looks lovely.

I think Her Majesty looks great, as usual. I love how her husband is looking at her. He doesn't see the elderly lady, but the young girl he fell in love with :wub: :wub:.

Love the color, the frou-frou feathers on her hat, and most importantly, the ever-magnificent Jardine Star brooch!

The Queen wore a stunning light pink ensemble for today's visit to Manchester. She accessorised the outfit with beautiful pink hat, white gloves, string of pearls and matching earrings, and of course, her usual black shoes and handbag. Queen Elizabeth also wore some gorgeous jewellery.

Absolutely love this look; Her Majesty looks just lovely in that soft pink coat and dress. :)
Pictures originally posted by iceflower in the current events thread.

Last edited:
Light pink is one of my favorite colors on Her Majesty. Paired with pearls = elegancy galore. I'm not entirely sure if I love the hat, but it looks quite nice. Angela Kelly does a wonderful job IMO.

The Queen looks great, although I always find hats like this one have a tendency to look a bit Pilgrim-esque.

Oh I do love this shade of soft pink on HM. Absolutely exquisite. Must add that I rather like her hat.

Beautiful soft pink and I love her dress as well. The coat has lovely texture to it and I like the detail on the hat, although not the style too much. I think the best angle of the hat is in the picture where she's stepping off the train. I don't recognize her brooch, but as always, it's magnificent.

That suit is very gorgeous and elegant!

Light pink is one of my favorite colors on Her Majesty. Paired with pearls = elegancy galore. I'm not entirely sure if I love the hat, but it looks quite nice. Angela Kelly does a wonderful job IMO.
Ditto. As mentionied earlier, the hat does look a bit Pilgrim-esque.
Other than that , fantastic!

The color is divine on Her Majesty. The hat however, is just an 'eh'. The jewelry is stunning.

HM looks wonderful as always. Beautiful color and I love the fact that she chose to wear white gloves instead of her usual black ones! I also love the detail on her hat..

.... I love the fact that she chose to wear white gloves instead of her usual black ones!..

probably since we have officially passed the first day of spring - HM feels comfortable with white accessories.

Beautiful soft pink and I love her dress as well. The coat has lovely texture to it and I like the detail on the hat, although not the style too much. I think the best angle of the hat is in the picture where she's stepping off the train. I don't recognize her brooch, but as always, it's magnificent.

That is my favorite of HM's three unidentified ruby brooches. I wonder where they all came from. Family secret, perhaps.

It is a lovely brooch albeit a little convoluted...(I do hope that is the correct word)! :)

It might have some significance or meaning because of the convoluted design work.

Last edited:
Hopefully, someone will come forward with the answer to the provenance of this brooch.

Queen Elizabeth visited Valentine's Park Redbridge. She wore a beautiful blue long jacket with a floral dress underneath, teaming it with matching hat, white gloves, her trusted black bag and shoes, and a beautiful brooch.

- The ensemble
- Close up
- The hat and jewellery

She looks lovely! I love this shade of blue and the entire look is just very coordinated and nice-looking.

Pictures originally posted by iceflower in the current events thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom