Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been able to see all of your links and i am very grateful! Thank you, thank you. HM has out-done herself with each and every outfit.... I especially am liking her red and white outfit for Canada Day. Outstanding!!

She looks very nice. She dresses better, today, than ever. Perhaps, she always dressed like an 80 year old, but now she is one.

Some wonderful outfits on the Queen. I think it's nice she's trying new styles.

:previous: This lavender is my favorite one yet! Lovely combination with the pink diamond in the brooch.

:previous:

Agreed. The lavender outfit looks just wonderful. The dress has a lovely flower pattern.

I am loving HM in this outfit! But mostly I am drooling over her brooch... GillW where are you when we need help with the name of this beauty??

Queen Elizabeth II Visits Canada - Day 6

JULY 03: Queen Elizabeth II smiles during the first Canadian concert for Human Rights on July 3, 2010 in Winnipeg, Canada.

Outfit Detail Hat

Queen Elizabeth II Visits Canada - Day 7

JULY 04: Queen Elizabeth II smiles as she arrives for the Sunday Service at the Cathedral Church of St James

Outfit Detail

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Elizabeth II Visits Canada - Day 6

JULY 03: Queen Elizabeth II smiles during the first Canadian concert for Human Rights on July 3, 2010 in Winnipeg, Canada.

Outfit Detail Hat

First outfit from the Queen where i have instantly disliked it as soon as i saw it - pattern of the dress is so fussy and the hat is just not that nice

Ah... much better! HM looks so fresh and summery and I love this color on her. I am also so pleased to see that she has finally opted for white pumps and bag! It's summer, after all... :)

Actually I really like the pink and lemony-greeny number - I like it when she breaks up her usual blocks of one colour.. I think the hat is lovely too.

This is a lovely look! I like the print of the dress and its colour a lot. The hat is very pretty!

I am loving HM in this outfit! But mostly I am drooling over her brooch... GillW where are you when we need help with the name of this beauty??

The Williamson brooch...... with the world's largest known pink diamond!

Thank you, Thank you, muriel!! I am loving that pink diamond. I wonder just how many carats it is? Takes my breath away...

Dear Melibea. Could you post the pics again as I am having the same problem with Cache. :( My sincere thanks.

I don't get it because you could see the rest of the days no? Well wait a bit : )
Edit: Done!

I do not understand it either! But for the most part, I always seem to have problems seeing Cache photos....

Thanks once again. I am not too sure that this is one of my favorite outfits, but I am able to see them! HM wearing "shades"? LOL I do believe that this is a first!

Yes, I don't like it either; she is wearing special 3D shades because she watches a 3D display during a visit to Pinewood Studio. Gallery

Day 8
JULY 05: Queen Elizabeth II, wearing a white protective coat, tours the RIM (Research In Motion) factory that produces the Blackberry mobile communications handset, with Gareth Hughes, Director of Manufacturing (R) on July 5, 2010 in Waterloo, Canada.

[URL="http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1221/102631725.jpg"]Outfit [/URL]Pic2

Yes I know not really an outfit, but I had to post it :D

Edit: photos uploaded on imageshack

Thanks for the explanation re her glasses! I kind of like HM with the white coat on..
I also like her hat now that I see it again...

Some more nice outfits on this Canada trip. Such a variety of colours and prints. I like the floral print dress - appropriate for summer. And the blue dress was nice.
She even looks good in the white lab coat. :D

Queen Elizabeth II Visits Canada - Day 8

JULY 05: Queen Elizabeth II and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper arrive at a dinner at the Royal York Hotel on July 5, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.

Outfit Pic2 Detail

Bravo! As usual, HM pulls it off with style.

Indeed she does! I prefer the Canadian version of her gown as it compliments all her diamonds much better! Lovely...

Queen Elizabeth II Visits Canada - Day 9

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II (L) inspects a Guard of Honor at Queen's Park in Toronto Canada on 06 July 2010 during the last day of her nine-day Canadian visit.

Outfit Side Detail

I'm sorry but I forgot to post this look from day 7
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the parade ring as they arrive at the Woodbine Racetrack for 151st Running of The Queen's Plate Stake on July 4, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.

Outfit Detail Hat

The Queen Visits The United Nations In New York

Outfit Detail Hat

Oh what a treat to be able to see her outfit from day7! I love the scalloped hem of her skirt and the same detail on her jacket. Unusual and very feminine...

Yes, I don't like it either; she is wearing special 3D shades because she watches a 3D display during a visit to Pinewood Studio. Gallery

Day 8
JULY 05: Queen Elizabeth II, wearing a white protective coat, tours the RIM (Research In Motion) factory that produces the Blackberry mobile communications handset, with Gareth Hughes, Director of Manufacturing (R) on July 5, 2010 in Waterloo, Canada.

[URL="http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1221/102631725.jpg"]Outfit [/URL]Pic2

Yes I know not really an outfit, but I had to post it :D

Edit: photos uploaded on imageshack

Kinda funny to see the Queen in the white lab coat...and her pretty hat and the ever present black bag:)

The Queen Visits The United Nations In New York

Outfit Detail Hat

I love the color of the suit and her hat. She looks smashing! Wonder how she did in the scorching heat of NYC?

It is beyond comprehension how HM and The Duke are able to stand the heat and humidity, and especially at their advanced ages. I guess it is something that they have both been brought up with, and they are strong enough to withstand it...
I love her hat!! But most especially the aquamarine ??. I am sorry but I just drew a blank as to what "they" are called.... Banging my head!!

The Queen has looked fantastic on this whole trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom