Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This outfit at RAF Marham was worn for one of the first times at the opening of the Diana Fontain at Hyde Park in 2004; but this outfit ha

Very nice outfit. I love the hat, too! HM was in a very good mood - looks adorable!:)

The colour of her outfit is gorgeous!! I'm glad she has recycled it for us to enjoy again.

I totally agree, Opal! The color is just wonderful and I love the hat! HM is a wonder...

:previous:

I was thinking the same, just out of curiosity. :flowers: As we here are melting away... :ermm:

JULY 19 - Queen's Awards for Enterprise At Buckingham Palace

Pic ** Pic

JULY 20 - Credentials Presented at Buckingham Palace

Outfit

^ I like both outfits. Light blue is one of HM's best colours IMO. She looks lovely!

Both outfits look very nice, I like the second picture better because she is not wearing those white gloves.

I only like the first outfit. The second looks too old-fashioned and I'm not keen on the colors nor the pattern.

^ I absolutely adore her look! The pattern of the dress, the beautiful hat, her pearls. How often do we get to see such regal, elegant looks in our vulgar world? ;)

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II boards the Hebridean Princess in Stornoway, as members of the Royal family begin a holiday around the Western Isles.

Outfit Side Detail

In all of my years of living I have never seen the Queen wearing pants! And I mean never.
I guess there's a first time for everything.
She looks very nice and I especially like the scarf.

I was reading an old Canadian Royal Magazine for the Queen's Silver and
in it was a photo of her on tour in the North West Territories and she was
wearing a pant suit and a purse with a shoulder strap.

This is my first time seeing the queen in pants and I actually am excited! Now we can see her kind of changing from her role of monarch to her role as mother, grandmother, wife, aunt etc..

In all of my years of living I have never seen the Queen wearing pants! And I mean never.
I guess there's a first time for everything.
She looks very nice and I especially like the scarf.

HM went on a similar cruise in 2006, the year she turned 80. She was photographed in a trouser suit on that occassion as well

Indeed she was, and looked just as smart then as she did now! :)

The Queen wore a very stylish grey trouser suit when she left hospital a few years ago after her knee operation.

The Queen looks great in her green trouser suit. I wonder if this is another Hermes scarf. She can wear those with such grace! ;)

It most certainly is a Hermes scarf! As far as I know, that is the only scarf she will wear...

^ Indeed. Her collection must be one of the richest, with vintage Hermes scarves and rare patterns and all! ;) And she really knows how to combine her scarves with her outfits.

She most certainly does. I also love the way she ties them under her chin... always the same but I cannot figure out quite how she does it! lol

Good thing she's on vacation. Yikes, what an outfit.

One of her few misses, for sure! Poor Charles doesn't look too swift either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom