Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go up to post #83 and in the quote box click on the word "dress", a link will pop out and you can clearly see the spill

It's absolutely lovely to see the Queen wearing such a beautiful and elegant evening gown without the tiara, sash and orders that we normally see her wear in the evening! It must have been a lovely evening for her to just dress up, choose some nice jewellery and handbag without all the extras and formality! I do hope they get the stain out of the dress - must have been some party! :)

I am sure it was just a case of somebody accidently spilling something on HM. That incident, and the snapped strap of the handbag, would have, no doubt, been passed off by the unflappable HM in her stride

Something was spilt on her dress at the birthday dinner unfortunately, but she still looks wonderful.

If she didn't do it herself, hate to be the one that did!:eek:

^^
Haha, so true - can you imagine how mortified they must've been after spilling something on the Queen of England.
A shame they didn't have a shawl or something to loan her to sort of help cover it up.

It appears that she had a minor accident with her dinner or something was spilled on her (guess it shows she can have accidents just like us commoners!). I also noticed in a picture as she was leaving, that it appeared the chain on her evening bag had broken.

Must of been a wild party for all of that to happen to HM! :D:lol:
Now I'm conjuring up images of HM partying wild and crazy! :lol:

I loved the way she handled it: like nothing happened, as simple as that.;) Take notes, ladies!

Queen Elizabeth with her conduct of no hide stains on her dress, has proved once again that she is the most powerful Queen of Europe. For she is irrelevant the opinion of the press, does not care what they say ........ Other people would have hidden it to prevent that the press would see it, it would be so easy, but she no
. Criticism of the press does not alter the Queen of England, does not alter their behavior, she is above such criticism.

This is good advice for all future Europeans Queens, You stop worrying by say of press, you don´t change your behavior by criticism or you will become slaves of the criticism.

:previous: Oops, I hope they can get the stains out because I would like to see her wear this lovely dress again. I like the way it flairs out at the bottom. Love the silver accessories.

I am certain that if HM likes the dress enough, they will be able to make her another one!
As to her silver bag, I am sure that it can be fixed... :)

Queen Elizabeth met members of the Grenadier Guards after presenting
the regiment with their new colours in London - May 2010.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4

The outfit looks elegant but it looks too warm (gloves?) for spring time.

Yes, I agree. I don't understand why HM went back to wearing black gloves! She looks so much smarter wearing white ones now that Spring is here...

Yeah, enough of the black gloves! :bang:

I quite like the outfit from today... the hat is fun, but the brim could do with being a little bigger, but the coat... erm... it's too big - it really sags unfortunately, the Queen normally looks a lot more polished than this.

I like the pretty, bright colours in her hat.

I don't like the hat and outfit very much. She looks like she's going to an Easter service.

Thank goodness she's wearing nice white gloves with this outfit instead of those black ones. Yaaay!

How is the Queen managing to look better than her daughter?
I think she looks nice..in an Easter egg kind of way.

Even though many of her outfits are similar but in different prints & colors she always manages too look good.
I like the matching hats.

The Queen looks lovely. I don't think she looks like an Easter egg CrownPrincess.

Her Majesty looks sophisticated and lovely. I like the colors of this outfit and it's a nice hat. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom