Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the dress that was worn underneath the coat for Prince Charles' wedding 5 years ago... she's everso thrifty is Liz!

Indeed..That is news to me. Thank you, James! Thrifty, yet Still stylish. Amazing. :)

Not my favorite outfit worn by HM but she still manages to outshine everyone! I agree re the red flower... too much going on. She looks so happy which is nice to see... :)

I'm glad she took her coat off so we can see her pretty floral dress. :flowers:

I do love this outfit. She looks beautiful everytime it is worn.

:previous:

Has this hat been recycled? I think that it's an interesting, deep shade of red and the Queen looked elegant as always. But overall I think this outfit looks a bit too dark and wintery.

I don't know if it's been recycled, but it looks very similar to the blue one in the previous outfit. She seems to like hats with a large flower lately.

Lovely coat and hat on HM! I agree, this shade of red looks very good on her.

The Queen always seems to look wonderful, but I do think this shade of red is a bit dark and looks more like Winter than Spring. I wish it was a brighter red!

I don't know if it's been recycled, but it looks very similar to the blue one in the previous outfit. She seems to like hats with a large flower lately.
Is it possible the same flower was used for both hats? Would be rather thrifty of HM if it is.

What happened to her dress?

The bag and the jewels are very pretty

It appears that she had a minor accident with her dinner or something was spilled on her (guess it shows she can have accidents just like us commoners!). I also noticed in a picture as she was leaving, that it appeared the chain on her evening bag had broken.

Must of been a wild party for all of that to happen to HM! :D:lol:

^^ lol it must have been some party! I love it when she wears that particular shade of blue. It's a really good color on her. It seems to brighten her up.

I would assume if it were indeed a 'blotch' on the camera lens, that there would be more spots or 'blotches' on her dress. Perhaps even spots on King Constantine ... It Does seem strange to see HM with so many stains on her dress, however.

She has stains on her dress? I didn't see that.

I like the outfit on her very much.

Take a look at Sereta's post #83, and you will see stains of food or whatever on HM dress, CP5. You can't miss them...

Udyusa, I may need glasses or my computer blanked it out, but I cannot see the stains. Well the Queen is up there in age so maybe she spilled something. Or her hand was shaking when she had the fork possibly.....

No way, CP5. The Queen did not spill something... rather Someone spilled something on her! HM hands do not shake. Take another look at the pics... The stains are on the Side of her dress, hardly a place where one would spill something on one's own.

Wouldn't that be just terrible if she was the type of Queen to spill something?? LoL. Yes if its on the side then someone most definitely spilled it on her. Udy, I still can't see the stains. I looked at the outfit as hard as I can and there's no hope for me seeing it. Bummer.

Wait! I think I see it. Is it directly her arm? Then it could be a sweat mark:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom