Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely adore the outfit. HM looks very glamorous! Real fur???

Queen Elizabeth II attends a Christmas Day church service at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham,England. December 25, 2010

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * The fur hat

I like the coat and the scarf, although not together. A different scarf would be better. Not sure about the hat, but it doesn't look too bad. I hope it's not a real fur.

She looked stunning. A far better look than that dowdy look of years ago. Bless her. She has improved, greatly.

She looked very good and stylish at the Christmas service.

Marika 86 said:
Queen Elizabeth II attends a Christmas Day church service at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham,England. December 25, 2010

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * The fur hat
This is an extremely elegant attire. I love especially the furry hat and the decorative brooch on the scarf. Really an exquisite choice! ;)

I like the coat and the scarf, although not together. A different scarf would be better. Not sure about the hat, but it doesn't look too bad. I hope it's not a real fur.

I would bet that it's real fur, but I could be wrong. Too much, IMO.

I so agree with you, Sunshine. HM is elegance personified. She never fails to impress me.

I thought both outfits (church service and speech) were beautiful. I think that HM looks wonderfully elegant. A truly beautiful lady.

Queen Elizabeth during her Christmas message, as usual with a smart outfit

Photo

The purple is very pretty.

Purple is one of her best colors, and she looked very smart in that outfit... pity she wore something so disapointing on Christmas Day!

The Christmas message purple coat is one of my favourite. Very classy and regal!

Queen Elizabeth during her Christmas message, as usual with a smart outfit

Photo
She looks fantastic in the purple outfit. I adore the gold brooch that coordinates with the golden buttons.

QEII has such beautiful skin for a lady of her age. She could easily pass for younger.

The Queen has great style.
No doubt about that.

HM always looks good in everything. I especially like her in the purple and the red.

My fav. color on HM is purple! But then my favorite color period is purple so I guess that makes sense!

I love the outfit and this soft light green shade. The brooch is extraordinary - great addition IMO!

This fresh, elegant outfit reminds me of a spring time. Great choice, Queen looks amazing, as usual.
Exactly my thoughts. It's very fresh ensemble, I love the colors and jewelery. Well done Your Majesty :)

I love this ensemble on the Queen! Elegant and amazing as always!

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom