Princesses of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of Tessy in the blue hat is gorgeous. I've never seen it before. Do you know where and when it was taken?

It was taken during her arrival at the service in the cathedral on the national day of 2008.

Josette

I don't like these fascinator type of headgear. To me if you're going to wear something on your heard, then wear a hat!
I do however like the Duchess's dressing style in general. Very elegant!

You know I've been thinking she looks younger lately so maybe that's what it is - her hairstyle. She also looks like she's lost a little weight.

Her pants aren't sitting properly, or they're too tight, or both.

But the jacket is very nice.

I'd say that it is most likely a part of the jacket, rchat.

It looks like it is a decoration on the jacket. I like the colors of this outfit, and that jacket is pretty.

I'm admit I like Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's Fashion Taste.
The outfit is very lovely!

Many royals do wear sashes and it sort of resembles one but I agree with the others that it's probably part of the design of the top. It does look awkward though.

:previous:
Beautiful, Beautiful dress. Tessy looks incredible. :flowers:

Tessy and the family look wonderful! Her gray dress looked good on her and her hair looked great.

We don't get to see Tessy very much. She seems so poised for such a young lady. I like her whole look.

Some of Tessy's outfits are incredible. My favorite was with a blue hat. This year outfits on National celebrations are awesome. I like green/hot pink outfit too. The gray dress was very elegant on her. I think she is dressing better and better.
One thing I dislike, whoever did her make up should be fired. She has pale and it seems very smooth complexion. Why her make-up is much darker than her skin tone, it should be about the same. It makes her looking old and and seems like artificial suntan.

I really liked that dress^^^ and her hair is a nice color too. She does seem to be getting more beautiful. :) However, her hair looks like it had a little date with an electric storm or something. mad frizz.

My favorite is the offical portirat on the balcony in the grey silk dress. Her hair is looking much more polished, and she is becoming more elegant. BTW how old is P Tessy? She looks so young to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom