The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Will be interested the see the new royal fiancee and her styke the engagement photo outfit is a bit strange IMO I hope it is not a promise of things to come.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
She´s young and new to the scene of merciless fashionistas...Thank goodness she marries into Royalty,not some flimpsy fashion caboodle....

Welcome Stephanie to the world of TRF!
I agree - but you were more polite than I might have been. Poor girl, TRF fashionistas don't give any ground for a newbie!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-27-2012, 08:46 AM
Administrator

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Countess Stephanie at the Grand Ducal Palace in Luxembourg today, April 27
- Maria Teresa wearing a glittering outfit, while Stephanie has chosen a more simple but also elegant combination
with nice highlights in pink.

** Full view ** Full view Stephanie ** Upper part Maria Teresa ** Upper part **
Old 04-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

MT and HGD seemed to have coordinated their outfits while Stephanie and Henri coordinated with each other :)

They all look very nice and happy. I can't wait for the wedding!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I really like what the Grand Duchess wears; it's very elegant and flattering.
Stephanie would have looked quite nice too had it not been for the bright clutch and shoes.
She probably wanted to break the dullness of beige and white, but the pink was a wrong choice for that.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The outfit is something I could see on MT, Mathilde or Maxima.
I do understand she wanted something clean, simple but this didn't work well especially color wise. She is too pale for neutral colors. Her hair do was pretty and I'm glad she took time for make up unlike the official pictures released yesterday.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Stephanie her red dress today is from Natan.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Majesty

Is Grand Duchess Maria Teresia's outfit by Armani? It surely has got all Armani elements.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
The dress is absolutely gorgeous; Stephanie looks like a Princess already.
I daresay Natan is now a firm favourite for a wedding gown designer.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Royal Highness

Stephanie wears Natan
But red suits her. First outfit was nice, only colors washed her out. I'm not very exited by her outfits but she plays with them in simple and elegant way. Nice up-do too. Hope that her style will develop and she will be nice too watch (and comment) in the future.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
The dress is absolutely gorgeous; Stephanie looks like a Princess already.
I daresay Natan is now a firm favourite for a wedding gown designer.
Can't say I am a fan of the design. Red looks good on her though.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Royal Highness

I think that her skirt from 1st outfit was from Natan too
http://www.together-magazine.eu/site...t/files/25.jpg
Old 04-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Heir Apparent

So nice to have a tall, slim, blue-eyed blonde with gorgeous complexion to watch!
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Im not surprised at all she choose Natan, its an obvious choice.
The red dress looks stiff unlike the runway. I disliked the red jacket, quite old for her matched with such a dress.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Countess Stephanie de Lannoy

Official picture announcing the engagement dressed in navy blue top & pants matched with a white jacket.

Close up ** Full view

I don't mind the white jacket but it does age her a bit. I would've preferred a dress or skirt for the official picture instead of pants.
Maybe she wore this outfit so the groom to be wouldn't feel the need to wear a tie. My problem with the white jacket is the length. I just don't like the look of a jacket that is shorter than the top/blouse/shirt underneath.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Majesty

I love Stephanie's white outfit! I thought it looked good with the pink even though it would have still looked nice without it. I dislike the red dress. I don't like the red dress itself and I think the jacket does not make the look better.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Countess Stephanie de Lannoy

Official picture announcing the engagement dressed in navy blue top & pants matched with a white jacket.

Close up ** Full view
Most of the time I hardly could care less how someone looks like but this is a big no no, Especially for an official engagement picture. It's something I would wear if I would hang out the whole day at home or if I would clean up.

But like it was said before they look very happy and I'm happy they have found each other!
Old 04-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by elladora View Post
Most of the time I hardly could care less how someone looks like but this is a big no no, Especially for an official engagement picture. It's something I would wear if I would hang out the whole day at home or if I would clean up.
You would wear dress pants and a lace jacket to clean your house? I must be a real pig then because I usually wear jeans or sweats when I clean.

Maybe I haven't been here long enough but I didn't realize engagement photos get picked apart so much. Makes me never want to have any taken for myself.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

It was mismatched IMO, but I do love the lacey jacket a lot! I'd definitely wear it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
Although I didn't like the shape of the short jacket, I have to say that the dress' colour and design quite surprised me. It was quite lovely and impressive!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the Monarchs Jubilee lunch at Windsor Castle on May 18, wearing a pink dress and coat.

The colour is great, the cut is fine for her, nevertheless she reminds me a bit of a pink fruit bonbon

** Full view **

Tags
countess stephanie de lannoy, countess stephanie de lannoy fashion, fashion, grand duchess maria teresa, maria teresa, princess alexandra of luxembourg, stephanie de lannoy, stephanie de lannoy fashion, style