Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the dress...but the shoe messes the look up.

LaRae

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 -

I like the dress and agree that the shoes don't work with it.
Just flicking back through this thread and I am struck by the number of black coats/jackets/skirts and dresses - am I the only one who is heartily sick of this?

:previous:

Then you won't like last night's look either ;) Beatrice in black leaving Lou Lou's last night:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Nice!! Love the style and vibrant color! :D

Eugenie looks beautiful, and both she & Jack look so happy!

Beatrice looking good in black at the Club 58 at Bergdorf Goodman event in New York City yesterday, February 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice attended the Proenza Schouler Fragrance Party as part of the Fall/Winter 2018 New York Fashion Week yesterday, February 10:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It's an odd little dress Beatrice is wearing, but the shape of it is wonderful. Not crazy about whatever is happening at the neckline.

I think the pose is what's odd. Shoulders going one way and the rest of her body going the other?

I'm not crazy about that belt. It seems dated.

Otherwise, Beatrice's last few outings have her looking very good. There's a softness to her hair and makeup that is very flattering. I think she's one of those lucky people who look better as they ease into their 30's.

Her sister can take a bright red lip color or a kohl-rimmed eye, but Beatrice is so pretty in softer maquillage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's okay. Kinda blah. Don't like her heel.

LaRae

I'm not a huge fan of the high neck on this. Ruff on the sleeves enough :sad:

That aside she actually looks great. Lovely style for her :flowers:

It drowns her. To 'heavy' looking for her IMO. Shorter would of worked better I think.

LaRae

Well, I know I'll be in the doghouse for this but I am going to make my usual comment in such cases. If you are going to wear an interesting neckline or sport lovely jewellery, you need to put your hair up Eugenie. It drowns most of the neck and shoulders and presumably, that is why you purchased the gown in the first place.

Well, I know I'll be in the doghouse for this but I am going to make my usual comment in such cases. If you are going to wear an interesting neckline or sport lovely jewellery, you need to put your hair up Eugenie. It drowns most of the neck and shoulders and presumably, that is why you purchased the gown in the first place.

Eugenie or Beatrice? ? And I agree.

I don't necessarily like the dress Bea wore to the Beating Hearts ball, but it looks great on her.

I think Beatrice looks better with a center part.

Eugenie or Beatrice? ? And I agree.

I don't necessarily like the dress Bea wore to the Beating Hearts ball, but it looks great on her.
You are right I meant Beatrice. I guess we've been talking so much of Eugenie on her engagement that suddenly when Beatrice reappeared in the news, my brain was slow to catch up. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom