Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her engagement dress is just beautiful- and very flattering on her.

She looks beautiful. However, I'm more interested in knowing who did her make-up. It's really glowy, dewy and very well done.

Eugenie looking lovely in a flower print dress on her engagement photos today, January 22:

** Full view **

It's a beautiful dress and some of the colours reflect the colour of the engagement ring! Eugenie chooses these floral patterns very well I think.

She looks beautiful. However, I'm more interested in knowing who did her make-up. It's really glowy, dewy and very well done.

I wonder if it's the same lady that Meghan uses....the one with the store there in London.

LaRae

The engagement picture is lovely. The dress is very pretty on her and the shoes are fabulous.

It's a beautiful dress and some of the colours reflect the colour of the engagement ring! Eugenie chooses these floral patterns very well I think.

Maybe her art background helps with that.

It is a very pretty ring and such a unique stone.

It's probably only 50% down to the make-up artists. That's the way the skin of a happy, really in love woman glows naturally!;)

I love the dress - great pattern and a nice young but not too young look. Her hair and make up do look great, but I think Eugenie has a nice skin tone to start with.

Eugenie looks gorgeous! I particularly like how her dress is quite summery - it cheers me up on a cold, rainy day here in the London suburbs. She looks glowing.

(..)

I love Eugenie chose this dress for her engagement photo. It was a great choice, and looked fantastic in the setting :flowers:

Her hair and makeup was fantastic as well. Though she also had a natural glow.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks wonderful. Lovely I am often a critic, but she hit the nail on the head with this look. .

Eugenie looking lovely in a flower print dress on her engagement photos today, January 22: ** Full view **

Beautiful picture! Lovely couple! :flowers: The dress is beautiful and she is glowing. I had no idea she was engaged. Did that just happen or has it been announced long ago? Will they marry this year? WINTER WEDDING!!!!!!! ;) ?

Beautiful picture! Lovely couple! :flowers: The dress is beautiful and she is glowing. I had no idea she was engaged. Did that just happen or has it been announced long ago? Will they marry this year? WINTER WEDDING!!!!!!! ;) ?

Announced this morning. Autumn 2018 at St George's

The floral dress is very beautiful. Great colors.

Eugenie was out in London this evening, January 23, wearing a flower print dress and a grey coat:

** rex gallery **

I think she looks lovely love the ring love the look ..

Beatrice after an evening at Lou Lou's yesterday, January 26, wearing a nice flower print dress and a black coat:

** Full view **

I don't get the whole sleeveless coat thing :ermm: But I love the color of the dress on her. Beautiful :flowers:

Beatrice after an evening at Lou Lou's yesterday, January 26, wearing a nice flower print dress and a black coat:

** Full view **
And earrings! Beatrice has so seldom worn them that I can't even remember the last time she did.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom