Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice and Eugenie leaving the Ivy restaurant in London yesterday, December 18:

** Full view **

Beatrice and Eugenie's outfits aren't my personal cup of tea, but they still look good in them.

I really enjoyed the 2, but Eugenie enchanted me with this jacket.

Not a fan of leather, but they both look great :flowers:

Love Eugenie's coat ?

They both look good, but without that lovely coat worn by Eugenie we would be looking at yet more black outfits - really tedious and not at all festive.

Beatrice's shoes....I'm going to just assume they are not part of the outfit but just being worn because they have a long walk she didn't want to make wearing heels.

LaRae

I wonder what kind of event this had been with those pumps!

I really like the color of Beatrice's coat. I think I don't like the double breasted design, but I really like the ribbed collar.

I love Bea's look. The color is great and I love the collar. :flowers:

Eugenie looks pretty but not memorable.

But I hate the things on their heads.

Beatrice and Eugenie both look great, but I think I like Beatrice's outfit the best - the colour is gorgeous and it looks very warm and cosy.

Beatrice was wearing trainers..... to a church.... on Christmas time...:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a big deal. Many in the family attend two services on Christmas morning- We've seen pictures of the Family dressed down for the private first service before. The Queen doesn't dress up for it- she wears a head scarf.
Beatrice wore heels for the big "for show" service.

I think both girls look nice :flowers:

I really don't have an issue with the trainers. It was the more casual first service. Besides they are walking from the estate, so I don't mind comfort.

Very unfortunate
for bea. Terrible fascinator and coat with deep v neck showing skin. Looks cold, uncomfortable and inappropriate

I metioned this in another thread, i think that they can't help themselves. There is no reason for her to be wearing sneaker, ubless she hurt her foot or ankle. If that is the case heels would be out of the question. But, doesnlt she have a pair of flats, just in case.

(..)

Beatrice and Eugenie leaving the Ivy restaurant in London yesterday, December 18:

** Full view **
Now, they look amazing here. Why can't they trsnslate this type of look to their offical events????????

I metioned this in another thread, i think that they can't help themselves. There is no reason for her to be wearing sneaker, ubless she hurt her foot or ankle. If that is the case heels would be out of the question. But, doesnlt she have a pair of flats, just in case.

That was a different, informal church service. She wore this to the second, more formal service:
http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...-prince-william-prince-harry-christmas-11.jpg

Now, they look amazing here. Why can't they translate this type of look to their official events????????

Because people would tear them to shreds if they wore leather pants to a formal royal event.

She gets a pass from me. HM sometimes wears a very un-PC mink coat to this service. Sneakers for an early-morning church service, well, I heard a rumor that God doesn't mind comfortable footwear.

Mink..well, I have to refrain, it's HM after all.

Beatrice's attire for the late morning service was awful. The fascinator did nothing for the badly-fitting coat. And the neckline with no scarf or even something more artfully casual was bad. Sometimes, her and Eugenie's headgear seem like exclamation points on bad wardrobe decisions.

(..)

:previous:
I also don't understand these girls for with all the money and stylists at their disposal you would think they would have better choices of clothing. That coat that Eugenie wore, was that a tan piece of fabric sewn into or onto the sleeve for what? That is hideous looking and not very classy to say the least. I do think after all these years and the hat Beatrice wore to William's wedding why this continues to go on with the way they chose clothes...yet not sure so will think that over a bit more. Not giving anyone a pass on clothing when they have everything at their fingertips to make better choices then what they continue to do.:bang:

Sneakers at a church service on Christmas? Nope, not even a less formal church service. Beatrice knew she'd be attending church, put a pair of shoes in the car that are more appropriate even some dressier loafers would have been better. I admit that across the street from my church is a facility for patients with Alzheimer's/Dementia and families will bring their loved ones to Mass and the patients are wearing sneakers, I can see that plus we have many elderly members from the neighborhood and some do wear sneakers as they have difficulty walking and balance. It's different from a young Royal woman whose has, I'm sure, a ton of shoes to choose from.
Beatrice's coat to the formal service was not a favorite of mine. I don't know, it didn't seem to fit right or something, Eugenie's coat didn't hit the right note for me either. When the York young women get it right, they knock it out of the ball park, but most of the time they continue to fall short. They really need to listen to a stylist as does their mother, but they won't.

:previous:
I also don't understand these girls for with all the money and stylists at their disposal you would think they would have better choices of clothing. That coat that Eugenie wore, was that a tan piece of fabric sewn into or onto the sleeve for what? That is hideous looking and not very classy to say the least. I do think after all these years and the hat Beatrice wore to William's wedding why this continues to go on with the way they chose clothes...yet not sure so will think that over a bit more. Not giving anyone a pass on clothing when they have everything at their fingertips to make better choices then what they continue to do.:bang:

Guess what they are in their twenties. They are doing what most young women their age do, experimenting with clothes and style. Because they aren't 'working royals' their official events are minimal at best. Basically trooping and perhaps Ascot. Christmas walk is not an 'event'. We have seen the other royal women experiment when younger, no different. Plenty of time for them to look like they shopped in Aunt Camilla's closet.

As for sneakers.....not only senior citizens wear them to church. Even on Christmas, most churches care more that you Attend, then you are dressed in your 'sunday best'. If you are shocked someone wouldn't be dressed head to toe for church, never attend church here. You may die of shock.

Guess what they are in their twenties. They are doing what most young women their age do, experimenting with clothes and style. Because they aren't 'working royals' their official events are minimal at best. Basically trooping and perhaps Ascot. Christmas walk is not an 'event'. We have seen the other royal women experiment when younger, no different. Plenty of time for them to look like they shopped in Aunt Camilla's closet.

As for sneakers.....not only senior citizens wear them to church. Even on Christmas, most churches care more that you Attend, then you are dressed in your 'sunday best'. If you are shocked someone wouldn't be dressed head to toe for church, never attend church here. You may die of shock.

Bea is 29. She's been dressing for public consumption for a long time. So has her sister. They still do not dress well. Its not totally horrible (..)

(..)

Besides they aren't 'dressing for public consumption'. As people scream these hideous spinsters are private citizens and need to disappear, they are. Just because the media hounds them any time they can spin a story about drinking or a holiday, doesn't mean they have to dress for the media.

I'm sorry, but the slip on shoes Beatrice wore to the early service do not warrant this level of disgust. I didn't see anything wrong with them. I believe they were black velvet with snowflakes embroidered on them, possibly Del Toro--quite festive and more comfortable for walking. Not exactly athletic shoes, not that it should matter.
(..)

(...)

It just gets too hard when they dress so very poorly. Their bad dress sense is a known thing now, and they never seem to counter that. (..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom