Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to like this...but I don't. Something is off about it. She needs a wide black belt or something.

LaRae

Beatrice looking good in a black dress with a flower print at the 'Take Home a Nude' annual auction and dinner in New York City yesterday, October 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Eugenie looks pretty. I agree a black belt would add some detail, but still lovely ?

Beatrice looks great. Lovely dress :flowers:

Beatrice looking good in a black dress with a flower print at the 'Take Home a Nude' annual auction and dinner in New York City yesterday, October 11:

She's looking good but what really grabs me are her statement earrings! Beatrice rarely wears any earring let alone statement earrings and these look great with her dress.

I liked Eugenie and found Beatrice wonderful.
This hair is spectacular the color, brilliance

She's looking good but what really grabs me are her statement earrings! Beatrice rarely wears any earring let alone statement earrings and these look great with her dress.

She looks very nice!

Wonder why she seldom wears earrings?
Usually when someone has pierced ears, she wears earrings all the time (Eugenie always does). But this is the first I've ever seen Beatrice wear them.

She looks very nice!

Wonder why she seldom wears earrings?
Usually when someone has pierced ears, she wears earrings all the time (Eugenie always does). But this is the first I've ever seen Beatrice wear them.
I can't remember Beatrice EVER wearing earrings. The last time I saw a close-up of her ears, she didn't have any piercings. I wonder if these are clip-ons? Did we get a good angle to see?

these 2 young ladies have such a wonderful head of hair on both of them, but the cuts/styles they have do absolutely nothing to enhance this and it really bums me out.
Their dress are kinda nice. They styles are good (sometimes) but it's jus the prints that are involved. Always too loud, too big, too much, or too short.
And Bea is a beautiful young lady. She should learn to use makeup to enhance her features. Like minimize her eyes just a tad, and enhance her beautiful smile so it balances out her face.
She is always picked on because of how big her eyes and teeth are. I think they are fine, but she could look waayyy better with just a little bit of an adjustment in the makeup dept. :flowers:

Eugenie looks nice, though the jacket seems a little odd with the outfit, even though it's the same colour (perhaps that's it - maybe a change of colour for the jacket would've been better). I don't know, it just looks as if she chose it because it was the first thing she saw on top of the wardrobe.

:previous: I think a lot of Eugenie's layers end up looking odd. But she does this layering often and so I assume she likes it, so good for her. She is a working girl and by that measure, I think she does great with fashion! :flowers:

Ugh not a fan of that look!

LaRae

Well this is interesting, something a child would wear, really a waste of money on this and how old is she now to be wearing something like this? Just a silly child's play dress on a grown woman. :lol:

Beatrice was seen in New York City yesterday, October 15, wearing an & Other Stories denim dress:
** Upper part ** Full/back view **

That first picture looks very staged to me. :ermm: Nothing 'natural' about it, and then the second picture giving the wordage. Hmmm....I have hunch what she might be doing. Honestly these photos feel like photo-calls, and she is modeling particular clothes/bag/phone. I could be wayyyyy off but the snap-shots make no sense to me otherwise. JMO.

:previous: She would not be the first nor the thousandth to wear sneakers when walking in the city and putting heels on at work.

Well this is interesting, something a child would wear, really a waste of money on this and how old is she now to be wearing something like this? Just a silly child's play dress on a grown woman. :lol:

Really? I know many women older than Beatrice wearing dresses like this one. Actually, my own mother has one and she’s 30 years older than Bea.

She would not be the first nor the thousandth to wear sneakers when walking in the city and putting heels on at work.

Not sure how this has to do with my post. :flowers: Wearing sneakers in NYC makes total sense in my view, too. My comment was on the photograph, which looks staged to me, as though she was posing for the camera person. If so, that is in keeping with past impressions I have had regarding Beatrice's 'pap pictures'. That's all. :cool: JMO.

Thank you Eya,

Your so right, that is such a cute style for her, love the coat, that is so perfect for this time of year and the fabric and cut seems to fit her from what can be seen in the picture. Love the white top with the dark scarf around her neck and her hair is up....very stylish and ready to travel.?

:previous: She has earphone around her neck not a scarf ?

But I love the look. I would steal the coat if I could. The look is stylish but comfortable for travel. Hair looks great up :flowers:

:previous: She has earphone around her neck not a scarf ?

But I love the look. I would steal the coat if I could. The look is stylish but comfortable for travel. Hair looks great up :flowers:

Earphones, oh, it looks like a rolled scarf to me....must need new glasses now for sure...Thank you and I got 1st dibs on that coat, just love it! Yes her hair does really look nice up, great change. Thank you for the heads up on the earphones......:lol:?

I love her boots with the little bows on the back too. I have a very similar pair.

Beatrice in black at the La Ligne x Cuyana collaboration celebration hosted by Ashe x Leandro in New York City yesterday, October 18:

I like a good tuxedo dress, even short as this is. Thumbs up.

I have to disagree, my daughter is just a few year younger than Bea and this looks like something she'd wear. Beatrice looks fine to be out casually in NYC

Beatrice in black at the La Ligne x Cuyana collaboration celebration hosted by Ashe x Leandro in New York City yesterday, October 18:

Too short for me but she has good legs and is still young. She looks very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bea looks cute. Great tuxedo style. She has the legs for the look :flowers:

Love Eugenie at LAX and think the last snap of Beatrice is charming

Beatrice with a black top and glittering skirt at the Bumble Dinner Party in New York City yesterday, October 19:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom