Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too short. But it's an okay look once she takes off that ridiculous jacket. Don't get me wrong, I like jean jackets, but not with this outfit.

:previous: I would have to agree. Jean jackets do not belong at such occasions or over such dresses. Had the dress been six inches longer it would have looked both chic and romantic. As it is, it just looked short! :sad:

The jean jacket was horrible and needed to go.:sad:

But the dress is cute. Great color. :flowers:

She didn't need a soft romantic look. This isn't some conservative church event, nor is she wearing a mini skirt. Stylish length for an evening event garnered towards young people.

She looks especially pretty there, regarding the hair and make-up.

However, her clothing is entirely too casual for a 29 year-old member of the British Royal Family taking a high-profile role at a UN-related conference. It gives Charles even more ammo to exclude her from working-Royal status.

Beatrice at the We Day New York in New York City on September 20, wearing a print dress and a denim jacket:
** Full view ** Full view without the jacket **

I have to agree with the comments regarding the dress length (and the jacket). Inexplicable. :huh: Would have been perfect but for those two items imo. A real puzzle for someone her age who's been at it as long as she has been. Shoes are fine.

Last edited:
Not at all flattering on her at that length. She needs more length to balance her out.

LaRae

Beatrice looking lovely in a black dress and flower print jacket while leaving a restaurant in London last night:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yes, one of her best ever.

Still, I never really know if Beatrice is in London or New York- she seems to be in constant motion.

Finally ...a nice look for her!

LaRae

NOT a fain of Beatrice's outfit. From what I can see of Eugenie's it looks nice.

LaRae

Another black outfit from Beatrice - and it's not even winter yet

Gads, can't figure out who dressed the worst......sloppy, messy and no sense of class or style.....and they spend money on this......:lol:

Oh dear! I love Bea's purse, and Eugenie's shoes. Eugenie's dress looks like it may be cute, but it is covered by that big coat, and it looks like the coat is just thrown over her shoulders rather than her wearing it, which looks sloppy.

Nothing wrong with black in the summer or fall or any season. The little black dress translates to all seasons. Now if this was a day time event, perhaps not.

But I hate this sgt pepper feel faux military jacket and dress is ugly :ermm:

Love the purse though. :flowers:

What I see of Eugenie's dress is cute. And the shoes:)

They look like normal young women to me. I don't think either of them aspires to be a model.
I know I've seen B wear that jacket before. I love the blue of her bag. I like E's dress.

Last edited:

Beatrice out in London yesterday evening, October 5, wearing a Roksanda skirt and a leather jacket:

** Full view **

I like the look of this Roksanda outfit here way better than the way it was worn to Ascot a couple of years ago. It's too bold and contemporary for an Ascot hat.

I don't like those faux military jackets on Windsor ladies.

Like eugenie's dress, Beatrice should have worn a simple skirt with that jacket too many loud pieces.

Beatrice's skirt would have been nice if it weren't for the random spot on it. Together with the top it makes the look appear to be quite loud.

Last edited:
I love the skirt and top. The skirt is flattering on her. Nice modern print :flowers:

While I don't like the leather jacket, not sure how one can describe it as loud or busy? A simple black jacket with a printed skirt is too busy? Really confused. If she was wearing the military jacket with all the odd gold detailing perhaps, but this is just a basic black jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom