Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic style and colors. She looks terrific :flowers:

I love the print, it's a young fresh take on a floral. Definitely age appropriate and interesting.

I thought so as well, absolutely nothing I would have expected in June!

Today, June 28, she attended the Serpentine summer party in London, wearing a much more suitable dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I saw those pictures and went >Oh Wow>, what a pretty dress and the print is so fresh and young for her. I like the style and cut of the dress for it fits really well. This is a must for her.

I thought so as well, absolutely nothing I would have expected in June!

Today, June 28, she attended the Serpentine summer party in London, wearing a much more suitable dress:

Lovely print, don't like the shoulder design much as it doesn't fit Eugenie's small frame.

Lovely print, don't like the shoulder design much as it doesn't fit Eugenie's small frame.

I like that the dress has sleeves.
She tends to prefer sleeveless (and short) dresses, and that sometimes makes her look squared off!

Eugenie lovely in blue at a reception and dinner for Children in Crisis in London yesterday, June 29:

Great color for her and the style appears to be flattering also.

Oh NO, what a horrible dress, the eye goes everywhere looking for a place to land and it makes her look large in the hip area which no woman wants. Not a good choice for a fun date.:eek:

That dress does remind me of staring at a test pattern on the TV a bit too long. :D

That dress is horrid. Those girls...sigh.

LaRae

(..)

She has a lovely shape but she doesn't seem to know how to dress it! When you have that type of figure you simply should not wear certain things. She and Beatrice both try to do wear these trendy type outfits and it rarely works for them.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
The York sisters have pretty figures but usually, like their mother, always misses "it" when it comes to choosing the right attires. Especially those silly childish fascinators should be ceremonially burned. The rare events that the ladies were seen with proper hats, almost always were a success.

This is a yes. This is a no.

Calling somebody "fat" is unacceptable. According to the TRF rules we won't discuss any weight issues at all, a couple of posts and replies to them have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

The blue is lovely, great look for her :flowers:

The black and white was way too busy. :ermm:

But I give her a pass on second. It wasn't an event, she was out on date night. She can wear whatever she feels comfortable in. She obviously liked it. I don't think she has to answer to anyone, even if in a paper bag, in her off time. Well maybe Jack if she wore something too embarrassing.

I judge her official looks. And she has been stepping those up lately.

(..)

She has a lovely shape but she doesn't seem to know how to dress it! When you have that type of figure you simply should not wear certain things.

LaRae

Certain things like horizontal stripes! :ermm:

Throw rocks if you must, but the patterned B/W dress is just not that bad. It's a working woman's dress and, as that's what she is, I think it nice. And I loooorve the red shoes with the red lip. Great smile and hair is just naturally lovely.

I would like the dress much better without the braiding down the front, and the poofy sleeves. It's a great color for her, and she looks pretty & happy. Shoes are awful.

The dress is just okay, but those shoes look so clunky.
But the look isn't that bad.

Beatrice looks really lovely. The dress fits and us a good look on her. The color goes well with her coloring. Live the pattern and soft curls. :flowers:

But shoes are horrible. And I'd rip off the braiding detail on dress.

The braiding ruins the look...busty women do not need attention drawn there! Love the color/fabric.

LaRae

She looks very pretty and summery. I would prefer the shoes if they were less clumpy.

She always goes over the top and looks awful as usual. Way to much up top and the look is drawn there by the braiding.

She looks good in solid colours but as soon as she goes to patterns they always look awful as she does when she goes with flounces or frills.

She is too old to still be experimenting with what looks good on her. She should realise by now - plain, straight colours. I know people focus on the hat she wore to William's wedding but take away the hat and the dress was actually perfect for her. The hat spoilt what would have been a winning outfit.

Since then she has lurched from one fashion disaster to another and gets worse and worse but then when you see her mother and aunt you see why she has no fashion sense as Sarah and Jane look equally awful.

Maybe someone should tell them to buy clothes that actually fit rather than one or two sizes too small. It seems to be something the girls have learnt from their mother.

Beatrice's dress is pretty, but I'm not a fan of the gold detailing. I didn't want to use such a strong word, but it's quite ugly and thus ruins the rest of the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom