Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Eugenie's dress today. She gets my best dressed for day. I like Bea's hat but I don't like the bow on the braid.

Lovely colours but both outfits seem to be tight fitting and the rather exaggerated wide skirts does them no favours.

PERFECT! They can look amazing if they just wear the right styles!!!

Eugenie is stunning!

LaRae

Eugenie would have looked truly great IF her dress had fit her properly. The shoulders and arms are very ill fitting. Bea? What can I say ..... just bad.

One of the best either have looked. :flowers:

The picture of Bea with Tim is stunning. :)

I love Beas look. My only comment it seems a bit snug in hips making her look slightly wider. But I love the style on her, suits her body. The detail is lovely.

I love her hat. And her braid is fantastic. I love seeing her hair not loose.

Eugenie looks fantastic in red. She has had a few great looks in the past weeks, and this certainly is one.

I think they both look wonderful, although Beatrice's dress is a tad too tight.

(I don"t even mind the braid, since it is a different look for her and a change from the loose long hair).

Eugenie should wear red whenever possible; it's her color!

Beatrice and Eugenie at the V&A Summer Party in partnership with Harrods at the Victoria and Albert Museum today, June 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Both horrible outfits. They just baffle me sometimes!

Day 4 Ascot: Both outfits are boring and they just don't suit their body types. Eugenie's hat is really nice however.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of the very busy print Eugenie has on today...the style isn't that great for her either. The hat is terrible.

Beatrice looks nice today although a rather bland color and it's not really a remarkable dress....I like her hat.

Eugenie's dress makes my eyes hurt!

Beatrice isn't that bad; the color is bland but the touch of orange helps a lot.

I liked both girls' outfits for Friday. Eugenie looked happy and pretty and comfortable, and Beatrice was nicely tailored with a hat that was just right.

I never thought I'd say this in the guise of fashion praise, but Beatrice seems to have taken a page out of Princess Anne's book with the style and colors of her ensemble. All in all, a lovely quiet look for Beatrice.

Both of Beatrice's and Eugenie's outfits are a miss for me. I do agree that the colour of Beatrice's dress is a bit bland, it reminds me of a potato sack (without wanting to be harsh). The colours of Eugenie's dress are a bit mismatched together for me, but I do like her hat.

Eugenie I like the colors, that's about it. Pattern is an eyesore.

Beatrice the dress is lovely, the shape suits her body. :flowers:

I do wish though Beatrice had a brighter color, too dull. But the orange accessories add a needed pop. But needs more of one.

I love this dress! Looks fabulous on Bea!

I would like the dress if it was shorter. The hat is adorable!

She looks great. The dress is cute and suits her. I even like the fascinator :flowers:

Excellent...she did a great job here!

LaRae

Thumbs up for Beatrice's Day 5 outfit. The handbag is a little heavy-duty for a summer race meet, but all in all, this has been a good Ascot week for Princess Beatrice. Her second outing, wearing the Amanda Blakely blue and black with the flowered hat, was my least favorite, but even that ensemble beat most things she's worn in years past.

I like the jacket...but I can't even tell what she's wearing underneath...it's just a big black blob.

LaRae

Age appropriate & flattering, although I hate that gotta pee now! pose. She looks really cute.

Not a huge fan of headbands, but she does look very cute.

Hummm, did the seasons change that fast and fall and winter are here? This looks like something for a winter time dinner out....and are those leather/plastic leggings(?)........the coat is really nice yet everything else from what I see is not good.....

Cute trendy look. I love the coat :flowers:

Headband I could do without but still looks great over all.

Hummm, did the seasons change that fast and fall and winter are here? This looks like something for a winter time dinner out....

I thought so as well, absolutely nothing I would have expected in June!

Today, June 28, she attended the Serpentine summer party in London, wearing a much more suitable dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not crazy about the print, although they are good colors for her and a nice style.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom