Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Beatrice's dress, but it does not flatter her.

I wish they would dress to their body types and enhance their assets. They're both pretty young women with very nice figures.

Beatrice's lacy dress requires different shoes than those black robust shoes. Eugenie should have opted for v-neck coat. Sorry but compared to other ladies they look badly dressed.

Yes they are surrounded by women looking elegant and chic..they look like teenagers who are trying to wear the latest fad things and no clue what looks good on them.

Both of them have looked much much better before.

LaRae

I actually don't mind Beas look. The dress is lovely and I don't find the lace too busy on her. It would be better in a brighter color. Needs to lose the horrid shoes and the hat.

Eugenie is just bad. I usually like the trench coat style dress, a bit more fresh then the sixties coat dress, but this doesn't flatter her at all.

I have no issue with the girls dressing trendy. They don't look like teens. Why should they dress like Sarah Chatto or others more then twenty years older? We already have a matronly young royal. They simply need clothes that fit better.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 -

Maybe Lady Sarah was brought up because a flared wider skirt would draw the eye away from the stomach area. Eugenie's trench dress with the belt just emphasizes her tummy area.

Last edited:
Yes Skippyboo, its just that one should dress to accentuate one's 'good points' and minimise the bad.. Neither of these young Women seem to have the least clue about this basic maxim, and end up looking frightful as a result...

Following trends is fine, but one should also wear what flatters them. IMO the York princesses tend to put trends above what works for their figures. You can certainly do both, but not all trends work for all figures. I love the maxi dresses that are everywhere in spring & summer, and would love to be able to pull one on in the hot SE TX weather. But at 5'2" it would overwhelm me and even if I did want to pay $12 to shorten a $19.99 dress, the proportions would still be off.

I see the point about dressing more like Sarah Chatto. Not that they should dress like a 50-something, but Sarah's style would be favorable to to their hourglass figures. Something similar but more appropriate to their ages would be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatrice in blue at a VIP dinner celebrating Mrs Alice for French Sole in London yesterday, April 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She later combined it with a nice black jacket on her way to dinner with Eugenie and Sarah:

** With the jacket ** Eugenie **

Last edited:

Beatrice in blue at a VIP dinner celebrating Mrs Alice for French Sole in London yesterday, April 25:

She later combined it with a nice black jacket on her way to dinner with Eugenie and Sarah:

** With the jacket ** Eugenie **

Beatrice looks nice, although I'm not a fan of black and navy together.

Eugenie seems to adore very short skirts, which make her look squared-off, somehow.

It's okay..doesn't do much for her though.

LaRae

That looks better than some of what they have worn lately. Hard to tell for sure how the outfits look on them but the colors are great and the print is nice.

LaRae

:previous:

Here it is again..;)

Beatrice in black at the BT Sport Industry Awards held at Battersea Evolution in London this evening, April 27:

It looks like a cute little dress; I'd like to see it without that belt though.

Very cute dress. Nice break from black :flowers:

Not a huge fan of the particular belt, but that said it looks like was needed. Get the sense, maybe wrong, the dress would be shapeless without.

The season is starting to approach where the Queen holds her garden parties. These are events that the York girls attend with the Queen and probably still will this year.

I'm inclined to believe that when it comes to official CC events that the Queen attends, it will be mostly the senior royals that will accompany HM.

The York girls.

Well, look at what those two wore last year.

The normal one, Princess Eugenie, a fine, bright, doppelganger of Queen Marie of Romania, ......... who cares what she wore. She's not the problem.
She always looks great.

That Beatrice, ...who is advising her?

I don't think what the York girls wear or what they like to wear or whatever actually has anything to do with how valuable they'd be to HM, The Queen. They're not models on a runway trying to sell fashion but are princesses who are private citizens and have the freedom to wear what they choose to wear.

I don't think what the York girls wear or what they like to wear or whatever actually has anything to do with how valuable they'd be to HM, The Queen. They're not models on a runway trying to sell fashion but are princesses who are private citizens and have the freedom to wear what they choose to wear.

Ah, I have a different view.

The big reason those two women are on gossipy internet sites is because of their clothing choices.

Ever since Beatrice wore the toilet hat to Prince William's wedding, Beatrice and Eugenie seem to be subject to a media "pass/fail" every time they participate in a royal engagement.

When I see pics of Eugenie, I always give her a pass.

I don't think she cares that much!

(....she tends to look pretty good.)

The other one, Beatrice, makes very unfortunate clothing choices and having her accompanying HM somewhere will only draw attention to this.

THEN, the Queen's twilight engagements will be about Beatrice's bad hats and arm flab and Fergie over there talking to Matt Lauer.

I'm sorry Leopoldine, but Beatrice has been pretty fit and svelte for many years now. I don't recall seeing "arm flab" Some of Bea's clothing choices are a bit unusual but nothing actually inappropriate or revealing. Sometimes Eugenie also wears some things that don't flatter her type of figure, but so what. Honestly I don't understand the hatred people have for these two young women.

I'm sorry Leopoldine, but Beatrice has been pretty fit and svelte for many years now. I don't recall seeing "arm flab" Some of Bea's clothing choices are a bit unusual but nothing actually inappropriate or revealing. Sometimes Eugenie also wears some things that don't flatter her type of figure, but so what. Honestly I don't understand the hatred people have for these two young women.

Beatrice is not now and has never been "svelte".

When she did that Buck House garden party gig with her dad and Eugenie, it was a horror show of bad clothing and hat choices. Their father was the best-dressed!

Beatrice is not now and has never been "svelte".

When she did that Buck House garden party gig with her dad and Eugenie, it was a horror show of bad clothing and hat choices. Their father was the best-dressed!

You are talking two different things :ermm:

You are talking fashion. Bad clothing choices. Which she isn't always a horror show.

Svelte is not about fashion. It's about body, weight and shape. OH was commenting on your 'flabby arms' comment which had nothing to go with clothes. Beatrice may not be super skinny, but she certainly doesn't have flabby arms. Both sisters have been getting into shape.

I quite like Beatrice's dress, it is indeed cute and the colour is great. The belt is a disappointment however, as I think it ruins the whole cuteness of the look.

Beatrice looking good with a nice coat and a red skirt/dress while leaving Harry's Bar yesterday, May 15:

** Full view **

She was also presenting an award for the Oscar book prize :flowers:

Coat looks cute and I like the pop of red.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom