Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks quite nice in this.

LaRae

I actually really like the coat and think she looks great. :flowers:

She has been doing a lot better lately.

Last edited:
is it just me or doess the coat look really beautiful and much better on her without the hat she wore with it last year.

I agree, much better today compared to its previous use!

I love this look on her. I think it is great for a winter wedding.

Absolutely gorgeous. Stunning choice.
Does someone know the designer ?

Last edited:
One day she might wear something that flatters her but I am not really holding out much hope now.

She looks awful.

I agree! That coat is very busy and it's hard to look at for long; she would look far better in something simpler.

:previous: What a stunning dress! The fit-and-flare style is beautiful on Beatrice.

Meh...color is great...not so sure about the rest of it.

LaRae

I love the color and even style. I even like the jacket. But not the grandma velvet :ermm:

Not a fan of that dress.

LaRae

That's a rather unusual treatment on her skirt- looks like napkins are stapled on it. (Although I seem to remember a similar dress somewhere-don't recall who wore it.)

It's another mid-calf length dress- not flattering for anyone, imo. Her hair is worse, it looks like she didn't bother to comb it.

As much as I think the whole high/low, shark bite, ragged hem thing overdone, I find that I like this and the the handkerchiefs, for me, keep it from being a boring black dress.
And I don't mind the length because I think the high helming balances it out. JMO, though. :flowers:

The flats bothers mea bit, but I agree that the dress is nice.

Beatrice with a casual outfit in New York City yesterday, April 5, the jacket is from Sandro:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

And today, April 6, at the WE Day event in New York City:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I like Eugenie's choice, but Beatrice's dress doesn't flatter her.

That belt and the double breasted buttons highlights the wrong areas on Eugenie.

Beatrice actually might have done good today in my IMO, but they could(should) have swapped dresses because the color of the hats match what the other is wearing.

The both look awful. That is one of the worst looks I have seen on both of them. Usually one looks acceptable but neither looks good today.

Simple piece of advice - solid colours, no frills and no lace ladies will suit your body types.

Both would be well advised to imitate the slightly 50s dress sense of Lady Sarah Chatto - wide hats, lowish heels and calf-length full skirts..

Oh these girls! Beatrice ...that is a unflattering style and color for her all the way around. Eugenie's is a little better in style but it's loose/bulky and the color does nothing for her.

They don't have the right build for some of the things they put on.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom