The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 02:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
This hat ruins it totally. I wish she had worn something more playful and interesting.
I think one of these hats would be better choice.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1135f24d6e.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...cf321aff21.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pL20C5wjIp...Blue%2Bhat.jpg

Old 05-17-2017, 02:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Ugh no on the fascinators. So happy when we don't see them.

Happy she ventured into the realm of a real hat. Just need one that suits that dress. I love the hat and hope to see again, just not with this.

She has had a few cute hats, both her and her sister

http://www.wunderweib.de/eugenie-und...enie-2866.html

I actually would love either girl in Eugenies hat in pic, well not in pink.

Old 05-17-2017, 03:48 AM
Nobility

The more I look at Princess Bea's dress, the more it is growing on me.

She is resembling her father more and more as she gets older.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:56 AM
Nobility

I'd' say those would have suited the dress much better and hidden the fact that its too schoolform kind of dress Often its all about choosing right accessories and hairstyles.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Beatrice wearing a black dress and leather jacket while out in London last night, May 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 05-17-2017, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
I'm not liking this outfit. The color is pretty, but I don't like the style of the dress, or the hat. As someone said, it looks like a school uniform.

Full-length photo

If her dress and hat were in some magazine layout, arrayed in some sort of "mood board" display, I would think that they would look lovely together. I give credit to Beatrice for trying to tick the right boxes here -- dressy yet simple, conservative, seasonal and feminine.

This ensemble looks terrible from a distance. The photos of the royals all at attention during the national anthem do Beatrice no favors. She looks almost like a Charles Addams cartoon figure up there.

Now, other pictures of her at the party, more close up, look perfectly fine.

Later that evening, she went out to Chiltern Firehouse and she looked just terrific in a simple black dress and jacket.

(..)
Old 05-20-2017, 07:12 AM
Administrator

Eugenie looking good in a blue dress at Pippa's wedding today, May 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **
Old 05-20-2017, 07:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes she's smashing in that dress..and it's a look she needs to repeat!

LaRae
Old 05-20-2017, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

That dress suits Eugenie so well! I like the shoes too, but I'll pass on that hat.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:48 AM
Nobility

The dress and the shoes were perfect. This style complimented her figure at its best. Like Pranter said: it's a look she needs to repeat, please!
Old 05-20-2017, 08:06 AM
Nobility

Eugenie is the best dressed I have seen so far (except for the bride, of course!)
Old 05-20-2017, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Eugenie's dress would work equally well for the evening party.
I wonder if she will bother to change or just wear what she has on.

(..)
Old 05-20-2017, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

(..)

Eugenie looks fantastic, best dressed guest of the day.

The dress really suits her body. Would work for evening but she'll likely change as others do.

Only thing I don't like is the hat.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

No, the hat doesn't really enhance the outfit, kind of looks like an afterthought.

For the evening party, Eugenie might just add some jewellery. A pretty pendant would work with that dress.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

The dress is perfect for her though an inch or two more in length would have been more flattering. The hat almost ruins her look, a flat squashed hat.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
No, the hat doesn't really enhance the outfit, kind of looks like an afterthought.
Actually I love the style of the hat. Quite Jackie O. The color could have been different but it look like [in another photo] that she was complementing her purse. As long as it wasn't one of those things that sit on forehead and zoom up in the air like a flag. Anyway, she looked brilliant and even perfect for a casual garden party.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think Eugenie's dress was gorgeous, I love that shade of blue. The hat is nice and finishes off the look.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-20-2017, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Eugenie's dress looked wonderful, and I would make it an inch shorter to piss off the people who think everything is too short.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 05-20-2017, 03:20 PM
Serene Highness

I think she looks fabulous - love the dress with the shoes with funky splash of orange and I like the Jackie Kennedy pillbox type hat.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Eugenie looks beautiful! I love the dress and the cut.

Tags
princess beatrice eveningwear, princess beatrice fashion, princess beatrice hats, princess beatrice outfit, princess eugenie eveningwear, princess eugenie fashion, princess eugenie hats, princess eugenie outfit