Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the softer, flowing fabrics - much more graceful and flattering.

I am a fan of both looks :flowers:

Eugenie looks great, fresh and light, perfect for a summery even :)

Beatrice I love the color, the flowy material is flattering, and the style :flowers:

Eugenie looks nice, that look flatters her. But the shoes look painful. :ohmy:

Love that look on Eugenie .. agree the shoes look painful

Both girls are beautiful! Its about time!

Eugenie's striped dress looked nice. Beatrice's purple dress looked nice. But Beatrice's red dress looked like she copied Scarlett O'Hara, and made a dress from her old curtains!

Shoulders back and relax, Bea. The dress is fine - but she looks off her red carpet game a bit.

I love a halter and I love Eugenie and there is a way to wear some support under a halter. Otherwise - it is lovely. Perfect idea for summer and for her.

Eugenie's striped dress looked nice. Beatrice's purple dress looked nice. But Beatrice's red dress looked like she copied Scarlett O'Hara, and made a dress from her old curtains!

I really liked Eugenie's striped halter dress too. I think the fact they were pinstripes, and on an angle instead of straight down or across, makes all the difference and really flatters her body shape too. Just a great Summer look.

Beatrice's purple gown though!?! WOWZA!! She just hit it out of the park big time. My only quibble is it looks like the Princess has the same problem that I do. I sweat at lot (Mom just *had* to donate that part of her DNA to me. Couldn't have shared the part of her that Mosquitoes seem to hate instead. Oh Noooo... ;) ) and due to that, I've learned the hard way not to use eyeliner on the lower edge of my eyes. At least you can hide that effect or minimize the damage on the upper edge/lid w/a dark eyeshadow. Not a chance of saving it on the lower part and in turn...

Once again, Beatrice has Raccoon Eyes. So sad too, as by this time she should know this happens, but...

Shoulders back and relax, Bea. The dress is fine - but she looks off her red carpet game a bit.

I love a halter and I love Eugenie and there is a way to wear some support under a halter. Otherwise - it is lovely. Perfect idea for summer and for her.

Had the same thought looking at the picture from the side. Even so, it's not a big tweak that needs to happens.

Speaking of halters...Isn't that black halter Evening Gown Eugenie wore a few posts up the same one she wore to the St. Andrew's Fundraiser in NYC during William & Kate's visit a year & a half ago? I could swear it is.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Recently, Beatrice and Eugenie have both looked great.

The shimmering red and gold gown with matching shoes Beatrice wore on the 6th for Jimmy Carr's party was very nice. The dress appears much more attractive than how it is pictured in the photographs. The dress sparkled but the photographs made the dress look faded.

The purple gown Beatrice wore on the 7th for the Italian charity ANLAIDS was a nice color and very flattering. It was a perfect dress for her. The hair, makeup, shoes and accessories were right on the mark. She and the dress looked beautiful.

Eugenie's stripped dress was also winner.

Beatrice looked lovely in a light blue blouse and skirt when visiting the set of the York Minster Mystery Plays today, June 9.

I like that shade of blue together with her red hair!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice looked lovely in a light blue blouse and skirt when visiting the set of the York Minster Mystery Plays today, June 9.

I like that shade of blue together with her red hair!

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks great and yes, that color does look really good on her. I love the blouse. It’s something I would buy.

The princesses have the talent go pick the wrong outfits and been seen with wrong celebbies all the time, or are these two abilities complementing each other?

The princesses have the talent go pick the wrong outfits and been seen with wrong celebbies all the time, or are these two abilities complementing each other?

Well, Duc I would say it is your assessment of their social avocation and fashion choices. Do they indeed compliment one another?

Last edited:
She looks great and yes, that color does look really good on her. I love the blouse. It’s something I would buy.

While there is nothing really wrong with it, I think Beatrice would look better in something more streamlined.
She has more flattering clothes.

The colour is nice on Beatrice, but the blouse and shirt combination didn't flatter, IMO. She looked dumpy, in fact. I don't think the colours the sisters choose are bad at all, usually. I don't even mind the sometimes crazy fascinators and hats. Where they fall down, I think, is that they don't dress to suit their body types, and that regularly lets them down.

The colour is nice on Beatrice, but the blouse and shirt combination didn't flatter, IMO. She looked dumpy, in fact. I don't think the colours the sisters choose are bad at all, usually. I don't even mind the sometimes crazy fascinators and hats. Where they fall down, I think, is that they don't dress to suit their body types, and that regularly lets them down.

I agree full skirts etc don't suit them and it's a shame they keep wearing them

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Eugenie looks really lovely Bea not so much. Too much pattern going on

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

One of Eugenie's best looks ever! Not loving Beatrice's coat - I do like her hat

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

One of Eugenie's best looks ever! Not loving Beatrice's coat - I do like her hat

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

100% right
Bye Bine

Besides the hairband fascinator, Eugenie looks lovely. Beatrice looks like a hot mess.

A round of applause for Eugenie! She really got it right today. One of her best looks ever.

Beatrice... not so much. That pattern is overwhelming. She looks OK though.

:previous: Absolutely. I even really like Eugenie's fascinator. I think they usually look better when they don't look like they have been stapled onto the head. This is young, fresh and nods at a military look. Go Eugenie!

And JMO, but something is up with Bea lately; she's not smiling much at recent events. At first I thought it was just editor's choice making it seem that way. After today, I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
Eugenie gets my best dressed of the day award. Nice to be able to say that about her.

The red dress is beautiful on Eugenia. Love the cutouts. Very nice.

Beatrice's has too many patterns.

Eugenie stole the show IMO. Very very pretty. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same thing regarding Beatrice.

Eugenie is amazing today :flowers: Definitely wins best dressed of the day. The red is stunning on her and the dress is great. I even like the fascinator which almost never happens.

Bea is a miss. I like the style and cut of the coat. I don't even mind her fascinator. But the pattern is too much. Well I should say patterns. Reminds me of one of Kate's dresses in India, in that there were too many different patterns in one dress, makes one dizzy. Bea's is a bit better as it is all the same 2 colors. The outfit would have been so much better if just one pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom