Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice outifits indeed! Eugenie wore a simple but bright frock, while Beatrice opted for a long and more sophisticated black dress!

I think both dresses are horrible!
Beatrice's looks like wallpaper, and Eugenie's is a pretty color, but that style (which she seems to adore) simply does not flatter her.

Beatrice's looks like wallpaper, and Eugenie's is a pretty color, but that style (which she seems to adore) simply does not flatter her.

I agree. How is it that they never get it right?

Very lovely indeed .Very strange what happen to them?

Count me as one who doesn't believe that every woman- including women in the public eye- is obliged only to wear clothes that perfectly flatter or make them look slimmer or taller, or whatever. Why shouldn't Eugenie wear a sleeveless dress with a floaty skirt on a warm summer day? It's stylish, it fits her well, it's suitable, and she likes it. "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good."
No person can look perfect every time- she looks pretty.

Wait 'til Mette-Marit sees Beatrice's dress- she's gonna want it!

I really do love Beatrice's long black dress with the floral pattern - it's so elegant and looks lovely on her. It does remind me of something Margo Leadbetter would wear, but I guess for me that makes it even more likeable!

I really do love Beatrice's long black dress with the floral pattern - it's so elegant and looks lovely on her. It does remind me of something Margo Leadbetter would wear, but I guess for me that makes it even more likeable!

I love it too. It's very pretty.

Pcss Beatrice looks fabulous... Pcss Eugenie *not so much*.

I like Beatrice's dress very much and I like the colour and skirt part of Eugenie's dress. The top is a little "bosomy" on her.

Two nice dresses for Beatrice and Eugenie at two different events in London yesterday, June 30:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **
I really like Beatrice's beautiful, full-length gown. The only thing I would wish is that she had put her hair up in an elegant updo to enable us to appreciate the beauty of the gown's cut and style.

Eugenie looks cool and happy and I really love her in that colour. The knee-length floaty skirt is gorgeous. But I have to admit that I have yet to see a cut away shoulder design that flattered the wearer.

Not a fan of Beatrice's gown at all. I do like Egenie's dress. Suits her.

LaRae

*giggles* I can see Margo in that dress, too. And perhaps because of 70s vibe about the dress, I don't mind the fact that Beatrice is wearing her hair down.

Eugenie's dress is pretty, but the design does not flatter her.

I like both outfits.

Eugenie's dress was summery for an outdoor summer event.
Beatrice's dress was formal and elegant, yet casual for an evening event. Beatrice's hairstyle is a perfect match for the dress.

Beatrice at the Derek Lam 10C Athleta launch party in New York City yesterday, September 8 - with that reduced makeup and simple hairstyle her look looks a bit incomplete:

** Full view **

Beatrice at the Derek Lam 10C Athleta launch party in New York City yesterday, September 8 - with that reduced makeup and simple hairstyle her look looks a bit incomplete:

** Full view **

Oh, dear! Yes! It looks as though she was doing the washing up when her driver knocked on the door, and she just had time to grab the nearest thing on the clothes rack and rush out the door.

:previous: Here's hoping that this is a oncer and she won't leave home "unfinished" again anytime soon.

Oh, dear! Yes! It looks as though she was doing the washing up when her driver knocked on the door, and she just had time to grab the nearest thing on the clothes rack and rush out the door.

I could not say it better.

I quite like the outfit, particularly the jacket, but the look is unfinished without some makeup and a different hairstyle. I think she was in a rush for some reason when she was getting ready because I don't remember having seen her without makeup before.

It does remind me of when Sarah used to drop the girls off at school all those years ago in very casual clothing and no makeup/hair unkempt. I was horrified because I'd never seen a royal do that before!

:lol: Yes, we've all been there.. sans the driver of course!

Sarah Duchess of York joined the Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund efforts for the 14th anniversary of the World Trade Center attack, with daughters Princess Beatrice and Eugenie
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/12/08/2C33D6F400000578-3231086-image-a-56_1442042485253.jpg

Princess Beatrice mingled with celebrity VIPs backstage and on the front row at the Rebecca Minkoff SS16 show at New York Fashion Week
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/13/09/2C402D7D00000578-3232565-image-a-2_1442131651432.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/13/09/2C402D9400000578-3232565-image-a-3_1442131670395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never wear such a thing but Beatrice looked very nice! The shape of her shoes did improve the whole look... I would get rid of the lace though

Wow, Beatrice has changed a lot since I last saw a photo of her!
Out of her two latest outfits I prefer the first one. Whilst I'm not a fan of the texture of the skirt, I like the colour combination and the outfit suits Beatrice. Eugenie looks nice here as well.
I would like Beatrice's second dress if it weren't for those floral decorations on the collar of the sleeves and the end of the dress. They spoil the look as they clash with the blue and black IMO.

I think it is the decoration on the edges of the outfit that make it look great. Without that little splash of colour it would look 'blah'. This is one of the nicest outfits she has ever worn. When she wears solid colours with just a splash of colour she generally looks good but when she wears a combination of different colours - such as she wore to the charity event - she looks a mess.

Beatrice looks especially nice in the second photo ..... eyes "normal" and mouth almost closed. :) Maybe because they are US Paps and not trying to make her look unattractive. This is one of the prettiest pictures I have seen of Beatrice.
The dress is nice enough but I don't care for the shoes.

I think it is the decoration on the edges of the outfit that make it look great. Without that little splash of colour it would look 'blah'. This is one of the nicest outfits she has ever worn. When she wears solid colours with just a splash of colour she generally looks good but when she wears a combination of different colours - such as she wore to the charity event - she looks a mess.
She looks delightful in this dress. It really suits her. I didn't mind her last ensemble, I loved the cut and length of her skirt.

Beatrice looks especially nice in the second photo ..... eyes "normal" and mouth almost closed. :) Maybe because they are US Paps and not trying to make her look unattractive. This is one of the prettiest pictures I have seen of Beatrice.
The dress is nice enough but I don't care for the shoes.
Honest call on the UK Paps, they do look for the worst photo they can find. Poor Beatrice has a wonderful smile but they'd rather make her look silly or ugly in some way.

All the outfits worn by Beatrice these past few days have been lovely.

Beatrice is a very pretty and lovely woman and it is a shame that some people do not like her appearance.

I personally love her eyes and she has a very sweet smile.

Her teeth are not any larger nor protrude more than anyone else with a large smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom