Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they both look a mess, but IMO they usually do so I'm not surprised.

Beatrice's grey trench coat with her black shoes and dress would be OK but she's chosen a brown hat and a shiny gold purse, neither of which go with the rest of her outfit. And Eugenie chose a dusky pink hat to wear with a navy coat and navy and white dress, beige shoes, a strange little grey purse, and topped it off with red nail polish. *shudders*

Hey, I thought of another Easter bonnet for B- jelly beans ala butterfly hat style!

Last edited:
I think both Beatrice and Eugenie looked lovely at the Easter service, although if I had to choose between which outfit I prefer, I'd vote for Eugenie, just because it suits my taste better. I actually rather like Beatrice's hat, it's a little less crazy than some of her others (the hat she wore to William and Catherine's wedding came to mind)!

While her wedding hat takes the prize :ROFLMAO: in fairness to Bea, the royal women have all had some pretty bizarre fascinator choices along the way. It seems a family custom.

Yup- her wedding hat takes the prize. :ROFLMAO:
Except for QE. Her headwear is pretty normal- and still gorgeous.

The Easter outfits look very nice.

Yup- her wedding hat takes the prize. :ROFLMAO:
Except for QE. Her headwear is pretty normal- and still gorgeous.

I do hope that when Bea is 80, she looks back on the wedding hat and chuckles. Letting it be auctioned for charity was genius IMO.

When I am 80, I hope I remember her for her butterfly hat. Pure serendipity and color! I remember seeing it first in the collection and then Bea wore it. What fun! https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...cdQ2gOeVnjCN86s_RwqWXuHQ&ust=1459974569039755

I love her sense of fun.

I like most of her hats and fascinators, especially the butterfly one. I think the fascinators will look better and more traditional if she wore them on the crown of her head rather than on the front or side. Most look like they can be worn several ways and on different parts of the head.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015

Unfortunately too many grumps don't "do" fun!

I hope you were not referring to my post, it was just meant as a light hearted comment as I know there were mixed reviews on her wedding hat. I wasn't trying to be a grump or criticise Beatrice. We all have different perceptions of things and opinions. At the time I honestly didn't think it would cause any "offence" (I think offence is a bit too strong to use/not in the right context but I can't find another word which describes what I'm trying to say), but looking back perhaps I should have phrased that part of my post a bit better.

But, if you weren't, please ignore this and I apologise for making that assumption.

Last edited:
I love her sense of fun.

I don't think it was due to her sense of fun, I think she honestly admired it.

Still, if I were Beatrice, I'd make my hats my trademark, and really play it up.
That might get her the royal role she seems to crave.

Oh yes, Eugenie looks very good. Bea's Dress is ok, but it doesn't fit with her hair colour. Just can't find words for Sarah. In Germany we say, when a mirror is breaking and shattering, seven years of bad luck are following. According to this idea, Sarah has to prepare for hard, hard times.

I don't mind Bea's dress color and hair, she looks lovely. But definitely Eugenie wins top prize:flowers:

I think both the girls look lovely. Sarah looks dreadful but I've seen her look worse.

Both Eugenie and Beatrice look lovely. I can't decide. They're stylistically so different, but both work.

Fergie.....the colors don't go at all imo. Yikes!

Beatricelooks off to me.The color of that dress clashes with her hair, and it is also very wrinkled.

I like Eugenie's dress which seems soft and flowing, although the structured jacket doesn't suit the style in my opinion.
Bright or strong colours in fabrics that seem stiff, and are styled very tightly, are difficult to wear for anyone who wants to make the best of themselves...

Last edited:
I might be in the minority but I think both princesses are very pretty. Not crazy about the shape of the clothes they've chosen, but they have pretty faces and seem always pleasant. I would keep away from shoes with ankle straps as they tend to make the leg look chunkier and shorter.

Eugenie looks lovely. Nice white summer dress.:flowers:

Bea I am not sure about her outfit. I like the color and pattern of the skirt, but I don't like the high waist of it. and while the top is nice, I don't like it paired with the skirt.

I like both outfits with Eugenie's slightly better.

Eugenie, in keeping with the Flower Show, has flowers down her dress.

I like how Beatrice has styled her hair.

I think the ankle straps make the high heels feel more secure especially when the shoes have very thin spiked heels, like Beatrice is wearing.

I want both outfits, especially Beatrices' shoes they look beautiful!

Eugenie's dress is lovely. Not sure about Bea, the material in the skirt looks more heavyweight than I would want for summer. I agree Lumutqueen, the shoes are lovely. I think both girls are really trying to get themselves together clothes wise. Good luck to them .

I was really impressed by Eugenie's look! That lovely white frock really suited her. I think she was th best dressed royal member attending the show!

Both ladies looked lovely!
It's so easy to keep talking about them like they are girls but you are right they are ladies or women and today they showed their individual styles and ever-present smiles to wonderful effect. I can't decide which ensemble I like best but I love Beatrice's hairstyle.

Eugenie looks wonderful! Not a fan of Beatrice's skirt. It wore her instead of her wearing it.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom