Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Eugenie looked nice all in all... but that dress is very unflattering to her, especially because it enlarges the belly area... I don't like the color as well.

Oh my is very unflattering on her. The color os teribble and doing nothing to Eugenie.

Beatrice looks great. That shade of red is amazing on her and I love it against the black as well.

I think Beatrice looks great in that red dress with black accessories.

Color is nice but I do not think this shape is especially flattering on Beatrice and she wears it often. I also think the length is not especially flattering despite the fact that she has VERY nice legs. Maybe a different shape and just a bit longer would be nicer. JMHO.

:previous: I originally had a comment about length in my post but I argued with myself for a couple of minutes, reminding myself that short skirts seem to be in fashion and remembering the mini-skirts I used to wear, and I pointed out to myself that at least Beatrice was wearing stockings so her legs weren't bare, and that she has very nice legs anyway, and I then deleted that bit it because I'd convinced myself I was just being an old fuddy-duddy. But now I wish I'd gone with my gut reaction.

I think that red dress would have looked a lot nicer on Beatrice if it was a few inches longer. Good legs or not, longer would have looked better on her. I think this probably has something to do with the belt, which chops the dress roughly in half. I think a longer skirt would provide a much better balanced and elegant look.

Perhaps she should shelve this particular outfit for about six weeks and add some white fur trim to the hem and team it with a Santa Hat and boots. :D

:previous: I originally had a comment about length in my post but I argued with myself for a couple of minutes, reminding myself that short skirts seem to be in fashion and remembering the mini-skirts I used to wear, and I pointed out to myself that at least Beatrice was wearing stockings so her legs weren't bare, and that she has very nice legs anyway, and I then deleted that bit it because I'd convinced myself I was just being an old fuddy-duddy. But now I wish I'd gone with my gut reaction.

I think that red dress would have looked a lot nicer on Beatrice if it was a few inches longer. Good legs or not, longer would have looked better on her. I think this probably has something to do with the belt, which chops the dress roughly in half. I think a longer skirt would provide a much better balanced and elegant look.

Perhaps she should shelve this particular outfit for about six weeks and add some white fur trim to the hem and team it with a Santa Hat and boots. :D

Ha ha ha ? funny I thought it would look better a bit longer but didn't post it because it's the length she mostly wears. The few times she's worn something longer I think she looks better and more elegant.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love the dress, and I agree that longer length would have been more flattering on Beatrice.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I really loved Beatrice's red and black ensemble. Had she worn nude hose I would have cried foul and moaned that the skirt was too short. However, since she is wearing heavy black tights, I have no complaint as it somehow makes the dress look like a tunic of some kind. Or perhaps a clip from The Jetsons.

She looks lovely, I like the contrast of black tights with the red dress.

Eugenie in a green leather dress at the Frieze Art 2015 VIP preview in London today, October 13:

** Full view **

Even i'm not a fan of leather i find all the outfit very nice.

Eugenie in a green leather dress at the Frieze Art 2015 VIP preview in London today, October 13:

** Full view **

I think it's really pleather. It doesn't look bad, but I can't imagine it is very comfortable.

Ugh...it looks like rubber.

LaRae

Yeah, umm no it is not a nice dress and it doesn't fit it's the problem with leather looks heavy.

I didn't think it was a bad outiit. On the contrary, I thiught that Eugenie looked pretty fine to me... even prettier that usual.

Yeah, umm no it is not a nice dress and it doesn't fit it's the problem with leather looks heavy.

The article said it was faux leather, so maybe it wasn't that heavy.

I think we have seen this dress before on one of the York ladies... Is anyone else's memory tingling?

I think Princess Eugenie looks nice.
The dress fits her and the color is a nice shade of green for autumn.

Beatrice wearing a black lace dress at The Boys' Club of New York's Fall Dance in New York City on October 28:

** Full view **

December 25, 2015 - The Princesses attending church service this morning.

Full view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom