Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fan of Beatrice's look today!

Probably the first time I can remember Beatrice actually looking good. Normally she has something totally outrageous or stupid to spoil the outfit e.g. that blue outfit would have looked brilliant without those hideous spots that make the outfit look like a clown's costume.

Both girls looked really nice! I especially liked Beatrice's outifit! Agree about the spoling elements she often wears; like that hideous skirt!

i'm loving both today and yesterday's outfits of beatrice. she looks smashing!

Beatrice looked great. Simple and lovely. The white dress was fitted, perfectly. Eugenie looked awful, at was terrible and dress, should be used to hang Peter Pilotto. The jacket was awful. Dumpy look.

Beatrice is showing us she can dress well when she sets her mind to it. My only complaint about this Ascot outfit is that I would like to see some sort of jewellery - not precious stones, just a piece of classy enamel jewellery or something, in the colours of her accessories - around her neck or pinned on her dress. I think the white dress needs something like that to complete the look, but otherwise I think she looks great.

I thought Eugenie looked good in the carriage, but I'm not a fan of that uneven hemline on that dress on her. She's improving though.

Beatrice has scored another hit which is very pleasing. Eugenie's really dark look just doesn't look right in summer.

Now, all we have to do is persuade Beatrice to put her hair up and use at least one piece of jewellery and it will all be sweet.

Beatrice looks great - I only wish the brim of the hat was a bit wider.

Eugenie needs to stop dressing in these kerchief hem skirts.

Hey, I'll take an honest to Goodness actual hat over a stupid teeny tiny fascinator perched on such an angle it looks like it'll slide off if the lady wearing it just barely sniffles any day, any time!! :D :D :D. It is one of those rare times where Beatrice just looks amazing from head to toe and just...WOW!! My only quibble is a nice pair of earrings would have finished it off even more, but that really is a minor thing.

And then we have Eugenie....You know I think it would have worked if her dress were in brighter colours, but....But....But....Once again w/the Jacket where it should have been one size bigger. I know it's a pain where you're....Top Heavy I'll say, because I am too and when you need a dressy Jacket/Blazer for something, it is not one of my favourite things to go shopping for. That is all due to everything fitting perfectly, until I button the thing closed and...

I am not a Princess who can have her clothes made to size however. Someone by now, you would think, would have told Eugenie she needs to have that style of jacket one size up. It's obvious she really loves the style, as we've seen Eugenie wear it in other colours over the last few years, but we've also seen her looking like at any second if she turns a certain way....POP goes the jacket!!

Such a shame too, as if it was a size up, I really do think it would be a great look for Eugenie. Here's hoping someone will take her aside and talk to her about this. Hopefully that is. My Dad always says when he happens to see a picture of Eugenie is she's too pretty a girl to be wearing some of those togs. :)

He does have a point though. It is a shame.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I loved Beatrice's handbag too. No doubt whose it is!:D

Look at them, today. Awful. I posted on another site here and do not want to be redundant, but they should not allow the people who dress them another day at work. The white was so nice and now Beatrice looks like she tore off the bottom half of her sister's ugly outfit from the other day and got a cheap blouse to go. Peter should give up designing.

Look at them, today. Awful. I posted on another site here and do not want to be redundant, but they should not allow the people who dress them another day at work. The white was so nice and now Beatrice looks like she tore off the bottom half of her sister's ugly outfit from the other day and got a cheap blouse to go. Peter should give up designing.

Could you be any ruder seriously? There's just no need.

Beatrice Full View , Eugenie Full View

Whilst i agree the skirt isn't for everyone, I think the outfit is put together nicely and the colours suit.

:previous:

Will "she looks awful" not sound so rude? It does boggle the mind how B can look so terrific one day and then follow up with ..... that.

I think Beatrice's outfit is lovely and fresh, although she usually looks better in dresses than separates. Her hair was a bit unkempt today, though.

I think they both look awful. Eugenie's dress is the wrong shape for her and personally, I think the material looks like upholstery. I really don't like Beatrice's skirt, I don't think it goes with the top and her hair looks weird.

I don't like either outfit; Eugenie is curvy and her dress makes her look huge. Beatrice's patterned skirt looks like it's left over from the sixties, and not in a good way.

After yesterday looking great Beatrice's fashion sense is back to 'normal' - atrocious. She really mustn't look in a mirror and see what everyone else sees - a mish-mash and a disaster. At 21 she could be excused but at 26 - no. It is simply a case that she hasn't learnt how to dress herself at all and that includes the basic rules of fashion - making sure things go together.

:previous: Making things go together is nowhere near as easy as you imply. Some people can grab a rag and look like and princess, others need a stylist to achieve the same thing.

But the thing is . . . most of us don't have stylists on a 24/7 retainer, and that includes Beatrice and Eugenie.

Regardless, if they dressed perfectly every time we would never experience those terrific style moments. We genuinely enjoy when either of them "get it right".

The tolerance is because so many of us ride the same rollercoaster. :D

Could you be any ruder seriously? There's just no need.

Beatrice Full View , Eugenie Full View

Whilst i agree the skirt isn't for everyone, I think the outfit is put together nicely and the colours suit.

Oh, please, look at them. If they were just a couple of girls who had a few bucks to buy clothes, well.... they spend fortunes, and use designers. Beatrice had that lovely white dress on yesterday. There is no excuse. And Eugenie is plump, nothing wrong with that, properly tailored clothing would work fine. What designer wants his clothes to look foolish? Puffy skirts make one look heavier. Have they never seen clothes before. There should be no Fashion about these two, unless you want to hear the truth.

Wow just wow they both look bad from the hats down to the shoes. Bea's outfit seems confused it just doesn't go. Eugenie's isn't much better. These girls can have whatever designer clothes they want and they choose these outfits? It does remind me of Fergie who has very little taste or fashion sense it seems both girls take after her. I remeber some of her awful Ascot outfits over the years. Doesn't anyone tell the girls the clothes are just not for them?

I don't mind Beatrice's outfit today. It's not to my taste but it is co-ordinated and is the right size for her body, which always makes a difference. And her body is particularly fine at the moment, and that also makes a difference.

Eugenie is improving but she has a long way to go, in my opinion. She keeps choosing clothes that don't suit her figure or in a size too small, or too short, and this seems to be an inherited problem. None of the York women seems to have been blessed with inherent good taste in clothes or "dress sense". Beatrice can look good at times but I think that when this happens she has received advice.

I'm with the "awful" category on this one ( and that includes Mum whose outfit could do with letting out an inch or two). I really liked Beatrice's white dress the day before with its uncluttered line. Today the whole effect is cluttered. Eugenie's dress is lovely but totally unsuited to her figure.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

After yesterday looking great Beatrice's fashion sense is back to 'normal' - atrocious. She really mustn't look in a mirror and see what everyone else sees - a mish-mash and a disaster. At 21 she could be excused but at 26 - no. It is simply a case that she hasn't learnt how to dress herself at all and that includes the basic rules of fashion - making sure things go together.

:previous: Making things go together is nowhere near as easy as you imply. Some people can grab a rag and look like and princess, others need a stylist to achieve the same thing.

But the thing is . . . most of us don't have stylists on a 24/7 retainer, and that includes Beatrice and Eugenie.

Regardless, if they dressed perfectly every time we would never experience those terrific style moments. We genuinely enjoy when either of them "get it right".

The tolerance is because so many of us ride the same rollercoaster. :D

Oh, please, look at them. If they were just a couple of girls who had a few bucks to buy clothes, well.... they spend fortunes, and use designers. Beatrice had that lovely white dress on yesterday. There is no excuse. And Eugenie is plump, nothing wrong with that, properly tailored clothing would work fine. What designer wants his clothes to look foolish? Puffy skirts make one look heavier. Have they never seen clothes before. There should be no Fashion about these two, unless you want to hear the truth.

I completely agree. Shocking that these girls together spend tens of thousands of pounds a year (if not hundreds of thousands) on clothes to look this bad.............. and rarely reuse clothes!

I've read a bit of flak about this latest outfit I think my main grievance with it is that I don't think that leather jacket goes with that dress. At all. I think the jacket only goes with jeans or slacks, and it needs boots, not those little flats. But I'll readily concede this has probably got a lot to do with my age. I am just not prepared to accept that heavy leather jacket as appropriate with a little dress.

I liked the dress a lot more when she wore it at night without the jacket and with those high-heeled, laced, shoes. It looks "right" with those shoes and no jacket. I do think it's too darn short, but she's still in her mid-20s and has good knees and can get away with it for a while longer.

Two nice dresses for Beatrice and Eugenie at two different events in London yesterday, June 30:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom