The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Majesty

I don't mind the dress that Beatrice wore to the wedding. Yes, it would look better if a little longer, but the given length is all right. The hat actually works with it too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
For an evening event the night before the wedding, a lavish fancy dress themed bash, the 26-year-old opted for a floor-length mediaeval style gown.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3347154361.jpg

Bea dining out in Mayfair. The Princess was chic in a blue ensemble teamed with £62 Kingdom shoes by Topshop
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3347765246.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3347160633.jpg

Old 06-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Serene Highness

Yikes. The skirt is a disaster.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Courtier

Yes, the skirt looks like it was made from a collection of washing up sponges and her top half looks like a school uniform.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh dear, difficult to find anything to praise here. She seems to be going backwards again in terms of style.

Old 06-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
Yes, the skirt looks like it was made from a collection of washing up sponges and her top half looks like a school uniform.
I immediately thought of my school jumper when I saw her.

"washing up sponges"

No two items of that outfit work together. She's reverted to type. I think it's safe to say that when we see her looking really well turned out, she's had some advice.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are awful. One looks like an outfit from outerspace maiden and the other does look like leftover sponge pieces fashioned into a skirt. If you don't have taste, you don't have taste.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Princess Beatrice in London yesterday, June 10 - casual during the day and with a glamouros skirt at a fundraising gala auction and dinner hosted in aid of the Garden Bridge Trust in London:

** Full view daytime look ** Full view - evening **
Old 06-11-2015, 05:20 AM
Heir Apparent

The fashion fairy waved their magic wand over her sometime late in the afternoon

She looks lovely when she tries. But I suppose that applies to all of us.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

I definitely prefer Beatrice's evening wear to her daytime wear - most of the time. She looks lovely in the evening outfit.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Don't know how I feel about the evening outfit. But I think I like it.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Majesty

The evening outfit from the 10th is OK. I would have preferred the bottom in a solid color though.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Royal Highness

I like the both outfits.

The evening outfit, appears to be a skirt, blouse and jacket.
A pink or purple top and a purple jacket would have matched the purse and closed toe shoes would have made for a better outfit but the outfit is still nice.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the day and evening looks IMO very chic
Old 06-12-2015, 06:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
The fashion fairy waved their magic wand over her sometime late in the afternoon

She looks lovely when she tries. But I suppose that applies to all of us.
I think that's a lovely way of putting it. Such pretty blue colours suit her and I love the tea length of the skirt, emphasising trim ankles and feminine strappy shoes.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the evening skirt and quite like the top but the jacket is too solid. The daytime is just "clothes" not fashion.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Courtier

The daytime outfit isn't great or fashionable. The evening one something misses there and I think it's the jacket and the shoes. I really wish she would do something with her hair.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Beatrice in London yesterday, June 10 - casual during the day and with a glamouros skirt at a fundraising gala auction and dinner hosted in aid of the Garden Bridge Trust in London:

** Full view daytime look ** Full view - evening **
I can't believe how close the press were to her during the day! I quite like both outfits and I love her shoes for the evening.

Princess Eugenie was partying with Prince Harry last night:

Full view
Old 06-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Princess Eugenie was partying with Prince Harry last night:

Full view
Oooh cute and soooooo flattering. I apologize for all the oooos, but the goodness of the look caught me off guard. New York is influencing her!
Old 06-13-2015, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Beatrice and Eugenie looking good at Trooping the Colour today, June 13:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Tags
princess eugenie, princess eugenie eveningwear, princess eugenie fashion, princess eugenie hats, princess eugenie outfit, princesses beatrice, princesses beatrice daytimewear, princesses beatrice eveningwear, princesses beatrice fashion, princesses beatrice hats, princesses beatrice style, royal fashion