Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 6: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two pieces don't go together. The blouse, or whatever that is doesn't look right over the dress. The shade of turquoise is lovely, and if it's a dress, a nice, black blazer/cardigan would have looked quite nice.

:previous: Your right about the jacket, I saw a picture somewhere earlier today that showed her with a jacket on and it looked really nice, in fact it made the outfit look more polished. I think she looks really cute in this outfit, it's fun and playful, just right for her age.

Princess Beatrice at the BGC Global Charity Day in London today, September 11, 2014. I' don't like the blouse with the belt, but nevertheless she looked lovely.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
It may just be the way I am looking at the photo but I think it is actually a long sleeved dress in black and aqua . . . and I like it!

I like the color combo, but something's off.

I'm confused as to whether this is a one piece outfit (ie. black dress with turquoise bottom) or a two piece outfit (ie. black top and black/turquoise skirt). The outfit suits Beatrice and I like the black, but the turquoise looks a little out of place and the belt isn't my cup of tea.

:previous:

Thanks a lot for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed it before!

Today, September 13, Beatrice attended the Markus Lupfer presentation during London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015, wearing a black dress combined with a white jacket:

** Full view **

I'm confused as to whether this is a one piece outfit (ie. black dress with turquoise bottom) or a two piece outfit (ie. black top and black/turquoise skirt). The outfit suits Beatrice and I like the black, but the turquoise looks a little out of place and the belt isn't my cup of tea.
massive turquoise necklace would help to finish her look

She's starting to have hair breakage on the sides just like her mom did. Boo hoo.

:previous:

Thanks a lot for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed it before!

Today, September 13, Beatrice attended the Markus Lupfer presentation during London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015, wearing a black dress combined with a white jacket:

** Full view **
I like that!

I love Beatrice's dress and think her hairstyle looks fine. However, I'm not a fan of her jacket/blazer or shoes, as they're not my cup of tea, but having said that, they seem to suit Beatrice.

massive turquoise necklace would help to finish her look

And that would have sent that outfit into something fantastic instead of the something is missing category. H&M had a fantastic Turquoise look necklace and earrings set in the Spring, and that came exceedingly close to leaving the Toronto store w/me when I was down for Stars on Ice and I am still kicking myself over not buying, that would have been perfect for that dress.

What a shame, as this time it really was just that one thing that really would have made a difference.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

And that would have sent that outfit into something fantastic instead of the something is missing category. H&M had a fantastic Turquoise look necklace and earrings set in the Spring, and that came exceedingly close to leaving the Toronto store w/me when I was down for Stars on Ice and I am still kicking myself over not buying, that would have been perfect for that dress.

What a shame, as this time it really was just that one thing that really would have made a difference.

I totally agree. A big turquoise coloured necklace and earrings would have given the outfit some balance and really made it special. A lost opportunity.

Beatrice in black while out in London last evening, September 16 - the blouse looks a bit too tight or she lost a button ;), besides that it's a great outfit for a night out.

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Bea looks really great, apart from that lost button. :D

Beatrice in black while out in London last evening, September 16 - the blouse looks a bit too tight or she lost a button ;), besides that it's a great outfit for a night out.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Great outfit, this is probably the best I have seen her dressed.

I don't like this outfit -the top looks a dreadful fit to me.
If you scroll down there are some truly awful examples of this. ( Iceflower, I think it' s more than one button that was lost ;))
Daily Mail

Last edited:
Trash the blouse and find another one like it, with the buttons. Sheesh. :ohmy:

Trash the blouse and find another one like it, with the buttons. Sheesh. :ohmy:

Give her a break. She went out to dinner, had a few drinks, ate a few pies, and guess, this was the result.

Yikes, this not a good look. I actually really like the skirt, but the blouse is way too tight. The ill-fitting top just destroys the whole look.

Last edited:
I like the skirt, but the blouse could be a size bigger. The popped button is a bit much.

It's a wonderful outfit, but I agree that the blouse should be a size bigger.

Maybe that's the way it was designed to fit? I've seen stranger fashion.

Oh dear! Seeing these new pics, it's obviously not just one button. The blouse is FAR too small for her and is tight across her body and the buttons are pulling.

I can relate to optimistically buying clothes that are snug on the basis you are going to slim down to be able to wear them, but Beatrice is now quite slim enough. She is a very fine shape right now and doesn't need to lose any more weight, so it's time she started buying clothes that fit her well now.

I don't like this outfit -the top looks a dreadful fit to me.
If you scroll down there are some truly awful examples of this. ( Iceflower, I think it' s more than one button that was lost ;))
Daily Mail

Maybe that's the way it was designed to fit? I've seen stranger fashion.
I think you have the answer to the problem there. To me it looks as if it is made of a stretch fabric which, when you are standing in front of a mirror, looks great. Unfortunately we don't live our lives like tailors dummies. We move, we sit, stand, turn, bend over, step up, step down, walk, run, raise hands to eat, raise arms to wave . . . you know, all those things that real people do and this blouse does not allow for anything except . . . standing in front of the mirror.

Iceflower, I think it' s more than one button that was lost ;))

Probably yes ;)

Beatrice and Eugenie attended a friend's wedding in Monopoli, Italy, on September 19. I saw that Eugenie wore a red dress, but couldn't find a good pic, so here's what Beatrice wore - nice, but somehow unusual for a wedding with that white blouse:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I agree... Ladies are expected to wear dresses but I daresay that shirt plus skirt is always elegant... Just that this white one doesn't work IMO

Probably yes ;)

Beatrice and Eugenie attended a friend's wedding in Monopoli, Italy, on September 19. I saw that Eugenie wore a red dress, but couldn't find a good pic, so here's what Beatrice wore - nice, but somehow unusual for a wedding with that white blouse: ** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Obviously, she is channeling her inner pre-Queen Letizia. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom