Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 5: January 2013 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie of York!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

They both look very nice. Love the coats.

They look lovely :) Love Eugenie's lace dress

Very nice. Gloves would have been a nice touch with the coats, and looks like they could have used them too.

I liked Bea's coat, but disliked Eugenie's coat from yesterday. Today's outfits are the opposite. I liked Eugenie's and didn't care for what Beatrice wore.

I think Eugenie looks lovely. The coat is really nice and it fits her so well (it's much better than the coat she wore yesterday). I also really like the lace dress.

While the coat that Beatrice is wearing is nice, it doesn't seem to fit propery. It makes her look bigger than she is. I also dislike the shoes...they're just really ugly.

Last edited:
I love what both wore on both days, but I agree: Bea shone more yesterday while Eugenie shone more today.
Bea's dress yesterday was fabulous and the green looked wonderful with her hair. In both day, Eugenie made very appropriate choices of dress: both fitted her perfectly, hided what they had to hide and enhanced what they had to enhance.

After all, this trip was very good from the girls, in many terms, but mainly in fashion terms: I bet everyone was at home fearing/waiting for some fashion disaster (dailymail on the front row, of course) and they showed exactly the opposite

On the whole, they've looked great this entire trip to Germany.

It reminds me of the Germany trip of the soccer team in Bend It Like Beckham - I play Blondie's "Tonight" in the background every time I look at these photos :D

I really love Eugenie's lace dress.

Both ladies look great but I have to say that I like Eugenie's better than Bea's! Two thumbs up for them!

I love that color on Beatrice. They both look fantastic today.

They both chose quite well today.Lovely.

The shade of blue is quite lovely for Beatrice. She looks elegant and appropriate for a church service. Eugenie looks lovely as well. Thumbs up for them, indeed.

They do seem to have left the teenage disastrous stage behind - like Zara did in her mid-20s as well.

That's indeed Both looks elegant & Nice ,, But IMO Princess Eugenie looks Nicer & Chicer than princess Beatrice even though the Blue shade is very Nice color ,,, Both looks nice ,, successful choices

Beatrice's coat is very sack like. Eugenie looks very nice in that style coat and dress.

They do seem to have left the teenage disastrous stage behind - like Zara did in her mid-20s as well.
I completely agree. I wonder what Louise will do during her teenage years?:p

:previous: Well . . . I am going to go out on a limb and say, if TRF is still around, there will be more than a litttle head shaking and OMG what was she thinking!

Everything goes round in circles, just like the girl's clogs, I mean shoes. So, OK, I am not a fan of platform heels but, unlike the 80's versions, these have truely fierce stilletto heels! :D

Just seen a close up of Eugenie in Hello Magazine and the "23" earrings are really different in a good way

Beatrice in black and white, with a short leather skirt and a plastic bag out in London on April 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yikes! One wrong move and she'll reveal all to the world! :ROFLMAO:

And people complain that the Duchess of Cambridge's skirt is too short!You would not catch me dead in that!

That skirt is designed to be short. Plus she's on a night out, Catherine wearing non maternity wear so it appears shorter is a different matter.

That skirt is designed to be short. Plus she's on a night out, Catherine wearing non maternity wear so it appears shorter is a different matter.
I agree that the Beatrice's skirt is designed to be short. Beatrice obviously liked the skirt and women should wear what they like.

Kate's last 'peach' outfit was a maternity dress and coat - the dress was made by a dressmaker and very likely hemmed the length that Kate wanted it hemmed at. Kate obviously liked the dress and women should wear what they like.

Skirt is too too short and the whole look is not flattering she can do better.IMO

What happened in the 80's should stay in the 80's.

Regarding the length of the skirt; she is on an evening out as a private person. As long as she does not reveal her bottom, I think it's okay. She is also still in her early 20's, and she will not one day be Queen. Comparing her outfit to one of Kate's on an official duty is apples to oranges, although even on private outings, there's a line the royals should not cross.

And people complain that the Duchess of Cambridge's skirt is too short!You would not catch me dead in that!

I'm with you. There's nothing wrong with wearing short skirts, but there's an extreme, and this is definitely it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom