Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 5: January 2013 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugenie looks like a harlot! Way too much eye makeup and that awful bright red lipstick..Yuck.

What a horrible thing to say, you wear red lipstick and some eye make up and you're suddenly a prostitute. :bang:

I love the little Christmas tree on Eugenies hat!

I don't like Beatrice's coat at all.

I wonder if she is wearing a full skirt underneath which accounts for this rather inflated silhouette .

Not much. And what are those things she is wearing on her feet?? She also needs to wear gloves, and not use the coat pockets. Eugenie looks happy and cute with her red clutch and festive pin on her hat.

I'm not crazy about Beatrice's outfit, but absolutely love Eugenie's. She looks elegant, and the pin on her hat adds a bit of festiveness.

I dislike Beatrice's coat, it makes her much large, and she is not, a pitty.
Eugenie was well dressed.

I love the little Christmas tree on Eugenies hat!

I do too - a nice, festive addition. Eugenie's outfits for both services were lovely, I particularly liked the red and black combination for the morning service. Beatrice looked nice during the early morning service, but I have to say, I didn't like her outfit for the morning service!

:xmasbell:

Just had my first really good look at Eugenie's outfit. Love the black and red combo, and red purse. Love the Christmas tree on the hat.

Just had my first really good look at Eugenie's outfit. Love the black and red combo, and red purse. Love the Christmas tree on the hat.
Eugenie's outfit complemented her curvy shape very well.

I love that both Beatrice and Eugenie are happy, confident and charming women who love fashion. When I remember all the nastiness visited on Sarah and then her girls about how tubby and overweight they were, I can't help but think both living and looking well really is the best revenge. :clap:

I admire Andrew and Sarah for giving them the confidence to be themselves and not let the media mess with their heads. The results are a stunning win for all young girls and women. Yes, God really did create women with curves and Beatrice and Eugenie are excellent role models. And we get to see them play with fashion and gasp with horror or applaud their taste. Either way, they seem to remain the same happy, well-balanced women. :flowers:

It is a rare occasion when I like anything these girls wear. They just don't seem to be quite there yet. They do have their moments, but still have a long way to go. Just my op, of course.

A very lovely, simple look in blue for Eugenie at the Faberge Big Egg Hunt Cocktail Countdown event in New York City on January 28:

** Full view **

I think she ran that little dress up herself. :D It's pretty simple. Would have only taken a couple of days.

Nothing to write home about, But love the color.

I see nothing special about this dress. And the brown suede boots do nothing for it. Pretty smile.

I would have chosen different shoes, but the dress is OK. It's simple, and the color is pretty.

I think she ran that little dress up herself. :D It's pretty simple. Would have only taken a couple of days.
More like a couple of hours;) Still looks good although considering the very cold temps in NY right now, short sleeves just don't look right. Bad black tights and suede shooties ruin the look.
Beautiful smile.

Last edited:
That is one of the best outfits I have seen on her - simple plain design and colour really flatters her.

More like a couple of hours;) Still looks good although considering the very cold temps in NY right now, short sleeves just don't look right. Bad black tights and suede shooties ruin the look.

The dress is cute but doesn't seem the best choice for the event.
Eugenie tends to wear her skirts too short for a girl with her build, and I agree the tights and shoes are wrong and ruin the look.

She does seem happy though.

:previous: Yep. :D She's certainly not spending all her money on expensive clothes.

Well it looks as though she made it herself. Even assuming it's pure silk duchess satin (just a guess) what would two or at most three yards of that cost?

Well, I don't see what you're guys are seeing. I think the dress is very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom