Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie of York!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Beatrice attended 'A Night Out With The Millennium Network' yesterday (May 22).
Strangely enough, I don't mind the all-black ensemble; she looks lovely.
- Full outfit 1
- Full outfit 2

Last edited:
:previous:
She looks elegant and lovely :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the all black look on Beatrice. She looks very elegant and mature.

I like it as well.:flowers: Beatrice seems to get into fashion trouble when she starts mixing and matching. She doesn't seem to do that very well.

Beatrice has been wearing a lot of all black lately it looks a little boring to me and she is doing the leg in front of the other like her mother does. It is supposed to make you look smaller or something. I have seen her look a lot better then this.

Princess Beatrice Looks Nice , Her Outfit Suit her Well , But Why always Black , But She Looks Nice , Thank’s For Posting

Beatrice looks very nice. She's looking very nice lately.

Wonderful look for Princess Beatrice at the opening of a new cancer unit in London yesterday, May 22.

The green jacket looks lovely together with her hair colour, the dress with the hearts is cute and both looks good together.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love the general idea of this this look: a beautiful dress, gorgeous shoes and a nice green jacket for a bit of colour.
However, the dress appears to be a size too big (or just an unflattering cut), while the jacket is just frumpy.

Not a great fashion choice, but Beatrice looks radiant. :)

Black is always nice...she never fails in black but when she starts to mix colours and patters everything is ruin...

As Artemisia said, the idea of the outfit is lovely, however, it doesn't look right. I love the color of the jacket, and I hope to see Beatrice sport this shade of green more often. It goes wonderfully against her complexion and brings out her eyes just a bit. The pattern of the dress is too busy for my liking, and the hearts seem a bit juvenile for a young woman in her twenties.

I think bea looks lovely in the black outfit, she looks so thin now.

Princess Beatrice at The Diamond Butterfly Ball in aid of Caudwell Children in London on May 31, 2012,
wearing a blue dress. I think I would have preferred that dress with shorter sleeves, the colour looks
nice in combination with the one Sarah has chosen.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice looks beautiful!
Finally, a well-chosen, colourful outfit. Great shoes and clutch too.
The hairstyle bugs me a bit; it's resembles the curly hair of porcelain dolls. I prefer more natural looking curls.

Beatrice can get it so right, and I do love her hair curled. And Phillip Treacy should never be allowed near hear again! :bang:

I think the color is great on her. She looks mice.

iceflower said:

Princess Beatrice at The Diamond Butterfly Ball in aid of Caudwell Children in London on May 31, 2012,
wearing a blue dress. I think I would have preferred that dress with shorter sleeves, the colour looks

I like the color. Looks lovely!

:previous:
Princess Beatrice looks lovely.Great color and suit to her very well :flowers:

Beautiful blue on Beatrice and so flattering to her coloring. I'd have liked the neckline to have been a lower scoop or V-neck to show her beautiful skin. I really like her shoes as well.

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice looks Nice , Nice Looks , The Shoes Nice and Suitable with the Dress

Beatrice looks gorgeous in that blue dress.

She looked fine, like any other girl her age. I just find the dress a bit ill-fitting and shapeless though its a lovely color.

She looks nice here the colour is sweet on her the length very appropate.

I Think Both Looks Nice , But I Like Princess Eugenie Outfit Nicer More , her dress and Shoes Match Together Nice , But the hat Not suitable with her Outfit , Thank’s dazzling

They both look nice. I think, I like E's outfit more than B's.

beatrice looks amazing , i really like the dress
Eugenie looks cool too . love the nail polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom