Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both girls look nice, but I much prefer Beatrice's outfit; the silver blouse goes nicely with the otherwise black motive.

They're lovely girls and so pretty. But when it comes to fashion -- sorry to say -- these two are both clueless, IMO. I suspect it's their mother's bad taste that's rubbed off...

I prefer the two latest outfits worn by Beatrice.

I'm curious. Is this a British thing, everyone holding hands? :D

:previous: Well, if you're out on the town with friends and you're trying not to get stare at the paparazzi or get dazzled by flashes at least you won't accidentally leave someone behind! :D

This is a lovely look for Beatrice. She looks very elegant and pretty.

Beatrice looks beautiful, it's an outfit that definitely suits her.

This is definitely a dress that suits her. Her hair and make-up look nice, as well. If only she could keep this look in mind when choosing all of her outfits.. Wishful thinking? :)

Beatrice looks very lovely. I like that coat and white dress

I don't care for either one of their outfits. Bea's dainty white dress with opaque black tights looks silly. Eugenie's dress is too long and matronly-looking on her. Just imho.

Beatrice's dress would have looked better with nude stockings, in my opinion. I don't care for Eugenie's look at all. The bottom of the dress makes her hips look huge, and the length is not flattering either.

The only one who looked passable is Beatrice.

Beatrice's dress would have looked better with nude stockings, in my opinion. I don't care for Eugenie's look at all. The bottom of the dress makes her hips look huge, and the length is not flattering either.

Agree with the comment about Beatrice; it's a lovely dress.

Disagree with the comment about Euguenie. SHe does have large hips, but has a tiny waist, and i think that kind of look (peplum?) suites her figure well.

This is a very appropriate outfit for an official engagement. I think Eugenie looks all right.

:previous:

Eugenie looks just stunning! the cream coat is gorgeous and I love the black boots a lot too.
Beatrice looks nice; I like the way she combined a grey coat and boots with a print dress.
Sarah would have looked nice if she had ditched the purple scarf.

:previous:

Eugenie looks just stunning! the cream coat is gorgeous and I love the black boots a lot too.
Beatrice looks nice; I like the way she combined a grey coat and boots with a print dress.
Sarah would have looked nice if she had ditched the purple scarf.

I love Eugenie's coat. Very elegant. Beatrice looks nice, but I dislike the sleeves.

A "stylist" was needed to put a simple long-sleeved princess-style (referring to the cut) with heeled court shoes? I'm in the wrong job.

OF course a stylist was needed! Do not forget that they are Sara's daughters. You need help to fight against heredity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom