Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dress and jacket, I think she looks nice.

Very pretty! She looks very nice.

Princess Beatrice at the "Britain Creates 2012: Fashion & Art Collusion" event in London on June 27, 2012,
wearing a light pink dress with blue sleeves. The idea with the sleeves is interesting.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice looks stunning.
The cream dress is very elegant and flattering: I just love everything about it - the style, the length and especially the colour. Although personally I would avoid the addition of the blue sleeves (the dress is elegant all by itself), it does add an interesting touch, and the matching shoes finish the look. Nice clutch and great hair too.

Stunning look for Beatrice! She should wear that style of dress all the time

An absolutely wonderful look for her, both in style and color. I don't like the cuffs, although they do add a point of interest but they're too stark against the pastel. Maybe a deeper tone of blush pink with the cuffs would have looked better to me. I love those blue shoes, though, that's where I like to see the contrasting color. How about an updo with that fantastic dress, Beatrice?

Last edited:
I love this look on Beatrice - I think the cuffs are an unusual and effective addition.

The basic design is great on Beatrice, but unfortunately, the contrasting cuffs look like an afterthought and hit her right at the widest part of her hips. Nice dress, nonetheless.

Interesting design but, not a fan of the blue cuffs, it would have looked good without it to me.

Would look even better without the blue cuffs :) she looks gorgeous though!

I think the cuffs make it; otherwise it would be too blah, imo.

:previous: i agree - the cuffs are making a very stylish statement and it is a very youthful look to what would otherwise be a nice neutral dress.

Wow! Beatrice looks stunning!

I like her hair and makeup and the dress is generally nice I do agree about the cuffs they are too bright against the cream. It would have looked more elegant without them. She needs to do this look more often block colours make her look so much better.

She looks amazing , absolutely stunning :)
Well done, Princess Beatrice :flowers:

The basic design is great on Beatrice, but unfortunately, the contrasting cuffs look like an afterthought and hit her right at the widest part of her hips. Nice dress, nonetheless.
I love that Beatrice has "shape"! She has a bust, a waist, hips and just because nature was kind, really nice legs. The colour combination is terrific and this dress accentuates her shape and womanly curves. I love that she did not decide to go matchy-matchy with the clutch and I just wish there was a back view because this little Rosanda Ilincic number has a not so little surprise in the back!

Roksanda Ilincic*|*Izumi two-tone wool-crepe dress*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM

Last edited:
This time she got it right - lovely outfit and I really like the way the cuffs brighten an otherwise very dull dress and that she matched the shoes with the cuffs. Lovely Beatrice - more like this please and less of the Ascot ruffles etc.

Wow! I really like the beige dress on Beatrice. She looks so elegant and lovely. The only minus for me would be the cuffs, even if they do add a bit of color.

This is the best I've seen her look. She actually got it right this time. Hopefully she keeps it up.

I like this look a lot- especially the cuffs. The dress itself has a lovely fit and a wonderful shape, but the cuffs keep it very Beatrice.

I'd hate to see her lose her sense of fun about what she wears.

Princess Beatrice at the "Britain Creates 2012: Fashion & Art Collusion" event in London on June 27, 2012,
wearing a light pink dress with blue sleeves. The idea with the sleeves is interesting.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't mind the blue cuffs, they add that touch of color. She looks great, I like the hair.

Beatrice and Eugenie at private party at Chelsea's Crosby Hall.

Princess Beatrice: Full outfit - Side view
Princess Eugenie: Full outfit - Side view

Both girls look gorgeous, especially Beatrice. The dress is beautiful and I love her shoes.
Eugenie looks lovely; the dress flatters her figure type.

I think Beatrice's dress is hideous! The print is not my taste. I love Eugenie's dress, the color is very beautiful, she looks good.

Last edited:
Now this is a dress I would buy! Beatrice looks stunning, two dresses in a row I'd invest my money in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom