Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugenie's dress pulls across the hips; I don't know why she insists on wearing her clothing one size too small.

Beatrice's dress is way too fussy, although I like her hat.

Last edited:
They both look okay I agree that Eugenie has problems with her clothing size, I like their hats though.

I think they both look wonderful. Frankly, they have set the bar so low, to me it doesn't matter that Eugenie's dress is too small. :lol: All in all, the look far better than they usually do.

While I like the style, it looks like Beatrice is wearing a lace tablecloth. I like Eugenie's dress and think she looks fantastic with her weight loss. Both girls' hats are very pretty.

I think Beatrice's dress looks really lovely, and I like her hat as well. She's becoming one of my favorites- she has her own unique style, plus I thought the interview she gave about her attachment to her grandmother's playhouse at Royal Lodge was rather endearing.

I think they both look wonderful. Frankly, they have set the bar so low, to me it doesn't matter that Eugenie's dress is too small. :lol: All in all, the look far better than they usually do.

An interesting point, Princess Peach!

The York girls generally look terrible, so when they look halfway decent they win plaudits.

Whereas Kate usually looks elegant, so when she makes a rare misstep all the hatchets come out!

It's all about expectations. ;)

They looked too demure for such an occasion, IMHO. Boring. To quote the queen: If I wore beige, nobody would know who that little woman is so far away. Same with the York girls: they blend into the background on a dya where they should shine! But maybe that's the new policy: the focus from now on is not longer on HM's whole family, but on the Charles branch - which is the branch who will succeed to the throne one day.

Where do they find these things? A white tablecloth with a sickly green trim? Yes the cut is fine and demure and boring but at least it fits well.
Poor Eugenie, seems to be self conscious about her figure which is very nice, but then wears a style that is for someone looking to add the pounds; checks, gathers, etc. in a size too small!
Yes, the bar is low, could have been much worse.

I think Eugenie's dress is very elegant. Don't like the style of Beatrice's dress though.

Beatrice looks wonderful. The lace dress is outstanding. In fact I wouldn't change a thing she's wearing today. Eugenie looks good. The dress is appropriate but nothing outstanding or different.

I just noticed the design of Eugenie's shoes; the heels match the dress she wore.
Both Eugenie and Beatrice looked lovely; not very fond of the hats, but otherwise quite pretty and elegant.

For once both girls looked very good and were dressed appropriately for this event. I did love Eugenie's nails for this weekend.

I do hope that they will dress like this over the rest of the weekend - neat, pretty and understated. They are minorish royals (5th and 6th in line and future Counsellors of State - certainly Beatrice and possibly Eugenie as well) but they aren't going to be major players to they need to step back and let the lead be taken by the future women of the family - Camilla and Kate.

I like the styles of the dresses and the hats. However, the print in Beatrice's dress is too fussy. The cut suits her well though. Love Eugenie's nail polish.

I don't care for either outfit.

I just like the peach color on Eugenie but nothing else. Her dress is definitely too tight today as well and her shrug too dark for the color. I just don't like Beatrice's overall look either; the print is not at all flattering.

Last edited:
Eugenie looked pretty, loved her dress color and lace cardigan/top was stylish. Beatrice's outfit was nothing special at all, it was a bit on the boring side for me.

I liked both outfits especially Beatrice's. Lovely colour co-ordination. Also, her hat was so cute.

I loved the colour combination of Eugenie's outfit too but, while the lace cardigan was very pretty, I didn't think that it went with the dress. Loved her hat.

Eugenie's dress doesn't fit, which is a shame as it is a lovely dress. She stuffed herself into it.

Beatrice....looks like a dress and cardi pulled out of the back of the closet. More a laundry day outfit than an outfit to celebrate her grandmother's diamond jubilee. The hat's nice.

It is figure-hugging for sure.

Overall, the girls look very nice. They are more appropriately dressed than they have been for a long time. Eugenie looks like she has a difficult figure to dress, especially off the rack.

Last edited:
Overall, the girls look very nice. They are more appropriately dressed than they have been for a long time. Eugenie looks like she has a difficult figure to dress, especially off the rack.

Totally agree with all of that. :flowers:

I think Eugenie needs to avoid fabrics that cling so much to her figure, or at least wear a size up. But the color is beautiful on her.

Last edited:
Liked both Princess Beatrice and Eugenie's outfits although I liked Princess Eugenie's outfit better.

Eugenie's dress looks too tight I realise it's supposed to be, but it's just too tight. Unlike her dress yesterday which was stunning.

Beatrice has looked lovely on both days, glad to see the girls this weekend!

I love the peach and black combination that Eugenie went for. The dress is a bit snug, but the color is gorgeous. Her hat was lovely as well. Don't really care all that much for Beatrice's look. I think the maroon jacket was a nice way to brighten the outfit up.

I've see pix of Beatrice in the silver/navy dress with a navy coat and she looks great. I think they dressed more cully for the big lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom