The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Eugenie's dress is very elegant. Don't like the style of Beatrice's dress though.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beatrice looks wonderful. The lace dress is outstanding. In fact I wouldn't change a thing she's wearing today. Eugenie looks good. The dress is appropriate but nothing outstanding or different.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I just noticed the design of Eugenie's shoes; the heels match the dress she wore.
Both Eugenie and Beatrice looked lovely; not very fond of the hats, but otherwise quite pretty and elegant.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Majesty

For once both girls looked very good and were dressed appropriately for this event. I did love Eugenie's nails for this weekend.

I do hope that they will dress like this over the rest of the weekend - neat, pretty and understated. They are minorish royals (5th and 6th in line and future Counsellors of State - certainly Beatrice and possibly Eugenie as well) but they aren't going to be major players to they need to step back and let the lead be taken by the future women of the family - Camilla and Kate.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Majesty

I like the styles of the dresses and the hats. However, the print in Beatrice's dress is too fussy. The cut suits her well though. Love Eugenie's nail polish.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at a Big Jubilee Lunch at All Saints Church, Fulham, London as part of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations today, both with extraordinary combinations:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **
Old 06-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't care for either outfit.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I just like the peach color on Eugenie but nothing else. Her dress is definitely too tight today as well and her shrug too dark for the color. I just don't like Beatrice's overall look either; the print is not at all flattering.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Eugenie looked pretty, loved her dress color and lace cardigan/top was stylish. Beatrice's outfit was nothing special at all, it was a bit on the boring side for me.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Courtier

I liked both outfits especially Beatrice's. Lovely colour co-ordination. Also, her hat was so cute.

I loved the colour combination of Eugenie's outfit too but, while the lace cardigan was very pretty, I didn't think that it went with the dress. Loved her hat.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Aristocracy

Eugenie's dress doesn't fit, which is a shame as it is a lovely dress. She stuffed herself into it.

Beatrice....looks like a dress and cardi pulled out of the back of the closet. More a laundry day outfit than an outfit to celebrate her grandmother's diamond jubilee. The hat's nice.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Peach View Post
Eugenie's dress doesn't fit, which is a shame as it is a lovely dress. She stuffed herself into it.

The hat's nice.
It is figure-hugging for sure.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breffney View Post
It is figure-hugging for sure.
Overall, the girls look very nice. They are more appropriately dressed than they have been for a long time. Eugenie looks like she has a difficult figure to dress, especially off the rack.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
Overall, the girls look very nice. They are more appropriately dressed than they have been for a long time. Eugenie looks like she has a difficult figure to dress, especially off the rack.
Totally agree with all of that.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Eugenie needs to avoid fabrics that cling so much to her figure, or at least wear a size up. But the color is beautiful on her.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Serene Highness

Liked both Princess Beatrice and Eugenie's outfits although I liked Princess Eugenie's outfit better.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Eugenie's dress looks too tight I realise it's supposed to be, but it's just too tight. Unlike her dress yesterday which was stunning.

Beatrice has looked lovely on both days, glad to see the girls this weekend!
Old 06-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Commoner

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Eugenie | Mail Online
Old 06-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Majesty

I love the peach and black combination that Eugenie went for. The dress is a bit snug, but the color is gorgeous. Her hat was lovely as well. Don't really care all that much for Beatrice's look. I think the maroon jacket was a nice way to brighten the outfit up.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Heir Apparent

I've see pix of Beatrice in the silver/navy dress with a navy coat and she looks great. I think they dressed more cully for the big lunch

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Closed Thread