Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both girls look stunning! The Queen has to be very proud of her grand daughters!

I like Beatrice's dress but think that it's a bit too low-cut for daytime. Both ladies' coats were very nice.

I agree about Bea's dress. It was a bit too low-cut and seemed more suited for an evening event. I loved her coat though...very beautiful.

I wasn't impressed with Eugenie's coat. I thought it was rather boring and the fit seemed a bit off.

I have to agree with soapstar's comments. I did love Bea's hair and make-up and the photos of her were flattering.

Yee-haw! Fantastic!

Those gals have come a long way since Cousin Will's weddin'!

I like Beatrice's dress but think that it's a bit too low-cut for daytime. Both ladies' coats were very nice.

And the one shot of her leaning over during the part where Beatrice was w/the kids at the colouring table is really a shame, as if the dress wasn't so low cut, it wouldn't have happened. Other than that though....I loved the entire look and that green is amazing on her!!

Wish we could have seen what Eugenie had on under her coat, but I did love the coat.

Beatrice and Eugenie are both lovely young women and look to be excellent representatives of Her Majesty (even if this wasn't an official royal visit). I hope to see them doing more of this type of thing in the future!

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom