The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
A "stylist" was needed to put a simple long-sleeved princess-style (referring to the cut) with heeled court shoes? I'm in the wrong job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
OF course a stylist was needed! Do not forget that they are Sara's daughters. You need help to fight against heredity!
Let me get this right. The Daily Mail (that bastion of truth and honour) reports that Beatrice has hired a very, very expensive stylist, presumably 24/7 to cope with all and every fashion crisis . . . and not only do you guys believe it, you pour gas on the fire!

So Beatrice's hat was a bit outrageous at the wedding . . . so what! As for heredity? Did you check her grandmother's wedding ensemble? Elegant class all the way.

Beatrice looks absolutely wonderful and has been getting better as the years go by. Me, I especially loved her irrepressibly wonderful butterfly hat! And, the worst I can say is that I am still waiting to see her wear a serious up do one day.

So Merry Christmas Beatrice, and Eugenie for that matter, you both look wonderful and, more important than anything, you both look so happy.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post

Eugenie looks just stunning! the cream coat is gorgeous and I love the black boots a lot too.
Beatrice looks nice; I like the way she combined a grey coat and boots with a print dress.
Sarah would have looked nice if she had ditched the purple scarf.
Wow, it was quite windy! I liked Eugenie's outfit better, and also Beatrice's coat.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

So nice to see the family together, they are always happy.

The girls look lovely. Eugenie is so pretty, definitely the prettiest of the Queen's grandchildren.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

I liked Beatrice's coat, but in some pictures it looks about a half-inch shorter than the floral dress.
But this may just be the angle of the camera.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Courtier

I love both these princesses, but I must confess Beatrice is my favourite

Love Beatrice's coat. Eugenie's coat very simple but very elegant
Old 12-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
So Beatrice's hat was a bit outrageous at the wedding . . . so what! As for heredity? Did you check her grandmother's wedding ensemble? Elegant class all the way.
Lady Swinburn was indeed very elegant on her wedding day, but she is not their grandmother. She is their step grandmother. Their grandmother Susie Barrantes was a very chic and elegant lady as well, but obviously did not pass that trait along to her daughter Sarah.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I guess I was thinking more "family influence" than actual blood as heredity certainly didn't work for me but . . . my eldest niece is now my stylist!
Old 12-26-2012, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princesse Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the Christmas Church service at Sandringham on December 15: Eugenie's look is nice, but I dislike Beatrice's hat and cape.

** Eugenie Full view ** Eugenie Upper part ** Back View ** Beatrice Side view ** Beatrice Back View Upper part ** Upper part **
Old 12-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Simply love Beatrice's outfit!
Old 12-26-2012, 07:08 AM
Heir Apparent

I do too but with one big minus . . . what on earth did she do to her glorious hair? It seemed to be stuck under the upper cape thingee. Ugh. A really good up do would have rocked that hat and lifted the entire ensemble up to something really special.

Maybe if she'd had a quick word with Zara . . .
Old 12-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Majesty

I don't care for either of the looks. Something is just 'off'.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm in love with Eugenie's boots. Can anyone ID?
Old 12-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Really like Beatrice's outfit; the coat is just gorgeous and flattering for her figure type. I even like the hat.
To me, it was a tie between the Queen, Beatrice and the Duchess of Cornwall in "Best Dressed" category.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love both outfits. Both girls look very nice.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Nobility

Beatrice's AMAZING coat/cape is by Dolce and Gabbana HERE
Old 12-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beatrice's coat looks expensive, but I don't think she can carry it off. Either she's too short for it or it's the hat. Eugenie looks very nice, A-line coat would have been better, like Zara's, but like the nubby fabric.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princesse Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the Christmas Church service at Sandringham on December 15: Eugenie's look is nice, but I dislike Beatrice's hat and cape.

** Eugenie Full view ** Eugenie Upper part ** Back View ** Beatrice Side view ** Beatrice Back View Upper part ** Upper part **
Nice! , I like Beatrice's cape or coat, but not her hat. Eugenie's not so much

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 12-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Gentry

Love Princess Beatrice's steampunk style hat and greatcoat!.I would have gone for a charcoal coloured coat myself, but nothing wrong with the style.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Beatrice and Eugenie are in Berlin, for their first official overseas engagement.

Beatrice: The outfit with coat on - The outfit without coat 1 - The outfit without coat 2
Eugenie: The complete outfit 1 - The complete outfit 2

I really like how the girls look, especially Beatrice.
Love the green dress and the black coat is wonderful too. The belt is a great addition as well; stylish and adds a bit of a kick.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Courtier

Love Princess Bea's dress :)
Not sure about Eugenie's choice