The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Now this is a dress I would buy! Beatrice looks stunning, two dresses in a row I'd invest my money in! :)
Me too; the dress if fun, flattering, with interesting details and just ideal for ladies of Beatrice's age.
It'd probably be too much for an official event, but for a private party - perfect.

Eugenie's dress is more the cute type. I don't tend to avoid such low-cut dresses but she still looks nice.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Nobility

I think both dresses are cute. Well done.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think that on all of the occasions they both look great. Beatrice's white is the hit for me she looks just gorgeous.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

They both look good! I like it.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Both ladies look amazing.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Bea's dress is once again, too tight and too short, imho. And what are those flaps on her shoulders? Eugenie's dress is cute but a wee bit too much cleavage. But it is a private party so she gets a pass on that! :)
Old 06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm not crazy about the tie-dye pattern on Beatrice's dress and those do look like flaps on her shoulders. But it fits her well, although somewhat snugly, and those are great shoes and clutch. And that deep apricot on Eugenie really flatters her; somewhat low-cut but still a nice look.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Majesty

i don't like Beatrice's dress at all. The pattern reminds me of something that was tie-dyed. This is a miss, in my book. I love the color of Eugenie's dress. It's very becoming, however, the neckline is just a tad too low.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Don't understand what is wrong with young girls in their early twenties wearing skirts of this length and with some cleavage. They are looking good. recently saw some pics of Diana on this site aged 35 showing same amount of leg etc and no complaints at all. these girls get my vote.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Don't understand what is wrong with young girls in their early twenties wearing skirts of this length and with some cleavage. They are looking good. recently saw some pics of Diana on this site aged 35 showing same amount of leg etc and no complaints at all. these girls get my vote.
Agree 100%.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Majesty

I think both girls looked lovely. The print on Beatrice is a great one and suit her.

A couple of hits in a row in the fashion stakes for these young ladies. It just goes to show what people here were saying some years ago - that as they grew up and experimented with their fashion they would find what works for them - just as Zara did in her early 20s - and she had some shockers then but dresses very well now - in her early 30s.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Courtier

I love Eugenies the colour is lovely and the cut is very flattering. Beatrice's dress is ok but those black sleaves look like wings and it's not the nicest tie dye I have seen. Both girls need a hairbrush their hair looks really messy.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

They both look terrific. I love Bea's youthgul dress and great shoes. Eugenie has chosen a color and style that flatters her, bravo.
I would like to see Eugenie's hair more shaped. She is a very pretty girl.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Aristocracy

In regards to Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's hair, I can only say that my daughter is in their age group (born in 1989) and in the US at least the slightly messy look IS the prevalent style, even for formal occasions such as weddings. Sigh.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Princess Eugenie at the Dark Knight Première in London today.
- The outfit

I like the dress but, in my opinion, it was ruined by the leather jacket.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress is nothing special but I agree, I don't like the jacket with it.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Majesty

Don't care for the jacket at all, but the dress is all right.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Coat

The coat matched the movie - I give her points for that. But a plain sheath with a pop of color would have been a better choice fro the Jacket.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Heir Apparent

True, a dress that matched the leather jacket along with the theme of the movie would have been a much better look. But this is mismatched.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Gentry

I Don’t Like her Jaket at all , and yes agree The Jacket ruined whole looks , but I Like her Shoes .