Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a good look. While there are instances when long dresses like that can look good, this is not one of them. It doesn't fit her right at all, not to mention, it ages her quite a bit. The necklace is nice, however.

Honestly,I prefer this to the Wills/Catherine outfit. There is something unfussy, understated and modern about this that I like. It does overwhelm her a bit, but this may be her attempt to move away from fussy designer styles to more modern/classic designer styles. If so, hooray!

Sometimes less is more and that's a good fashion lesson to learn.

I like it on her the colour is great and the style is very elegant ..

Not a fan of the color or the fit on Beatrice.

Princess Eugenie in white and black at the Serpentine Gallery Future Contemporaries Party in association with Diesel and Silencio in London on September 17, 2012.

** Full view **

A little blah, but not bad... It shows off her waist at least.

The double skirt or hemline, looks a little odd to me and I don't care for the lace squiggles on the top. Pretty smile, however.

I don't think it's a bad choice, but it's not one of Beatrice's best looks either. The color contrast is great.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at The Official Launch of the Carlos Acosta International Dance Foundation in London on September 19, 2012 - I like both looks:

** Full view **

The outfits aren't bad! Bea's hair could use something, though. And her posture isn't doing her any favors.

They booth look nice, but indeed, it's nothing special.

Beatrice in blue (looks like a dress and jacket) for a dinner with her mother in London yesterday, September 21, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Princess Eugenie presented medals at the Paraolympics last night.

This dress' pattern draws a line around the widest part of her body. Shame, the actual dresss is simple and flattering but the pattern kills it; I love the shoes.

http://i46.tinypic.com/140jc00.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hn4zmr.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2d8p8o3.jpg

I think someone else had discovered Peter Pilotto...

Princess Eugenie: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/07/article-0-14E02FBF000005DC-219_634x1199.jpg

Gwen Stefani: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/22/article-0-15233840000005DC-272_634x592.jpg

iceflower said:

Beatrice in blue (looks like a dress and jacket) for a dinner with her mother in London yesterday, September 21, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I'd love to see the dress sans the jacket. The color is stunning on Beatrice.

Beatrice at Maggie's Autumn Party in aid of a charity that helps people suffering from cancer in London yesterday, October 9, wearing a short black dress with frilly shoulder parts:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the dress but not the belt. IMO the belt overwhelms the delicateness of the dress and Beatrice's frame.

Beatrice at Maggie's Autumn Party in aid of a charity that helps people suffering from cancer in London yesterday, October 9, wearing a short black dress with frilly shoulder parts:

Definitely not my favorite look for Beatrice. The belt is clunky and overwhelms the outfit and her makeup makes her look a little washed out. Her eyes are such a strong feature, and they look amazing sometimes, but her other features need to be played up to balance them out.

Also, I kind of miss whimsical Beatrice. I want another outfit I liked as much as the butterfly outfit.

Good grief! What is going on with that heavy belt and those frills? Does Beatrice ever look in the mirror before she goes out?

iceflower said:

I don't care for this look; the belt and frills overwhelm the dress.

Why, why do they insist ruining perfectly nice dresses and/or coats with huge, ugly belts. :bang:
Just because they are trendy doesn't mean they look nice or do any favours for the figure.

Princess Eugenie at Christie's King Street on October 10, 2012.
- The outfit

Eugenie is a pretty girl but the outfit does nothing for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eugenie went to LouLou's afterwards in the same outfit; I think it looks lovely. I'd wear something similar on a night out.

Artemisia said:
Princess Eugenie at Christie's King Street on October 10, 2012.
- The outfit

Eugenie is a pretty girl but the outfit does nothing for her.

The only thing I like is the strong and lovely color of the dress.

Eugenie is a pretty girl, but not her outfit. There is nothing flattering about it.

I like the dress on Eugenie. The jacket would look better on an older woman, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom