Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it seems they were told every single fashion rule exactly opposite.

She's very pretty and has a lovely figure. If she dressed to suit it, she'd be a knockout IMO!

Sometimes it seems they were told every single fashion rule exactly opposite.

I couldn't say it better. So unfortunate. Maybe if they (she and her sis) would dress better they might be «official working royals», after all you have the dress the part.

The dress is horrid. Not a good look at all.

Every time I look at this dress I have a different reaction to it. In some angles it's actually quite attractive, but at the same time it emphasised Eugenie's hips which is not very flattering.

Fair play to her, though, for taking a risk at this really high profile event.

The dress isn't THAT bad. She looks great and I'm so happy to see her participating in this capacity.

The print is painful to look at. Not a good choice, but her smile more than makes up for it.

A pretty smile cannot make up for a dress that is unflattering to one's figure. It really is a shame that the York girls still do not use a stylist to help them with the little things that make such a difference in their appearance, imho.

That dress was simply awful - too busy.

Her smile is lovely but her dress sense is still that of a 22 year old making mistakes on the world stage.

That dress may be an expensive designer model but it simply is not flattering on Eugenie.

(Once again, it looks like she is wearing one size too small).

A pretty smile cannot make up for a dress that is unflattering to one's figure. It really is a shame that the York girls still do not use a stylist to help them with the little things that make such a difference in their appearance, imho.
ITA, it really is a shame. Poor girl seems to choose the truly opposite of what she should.

Princess Eugenie presented medals at the Paraolympics last night.

This dress' pattern draws a line around the widest part of her body. Shame, the actual dresss is simple and flattering but the pattern kills it; I love the shoes.

http://i46.tinypic.com/140jc00.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hn4zmr.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2d8p8o3.jpg

GOD!!! She does NOT have any mirror at her home???? She wears the exact opposite that she should do, according to her body!!!
And this pattern provokes ne a headache!!
WHO is the criminal ?? (designer????)

Last edited:
I don't hate this look but it is not her best look ... better as a side view IMO

I think I'm the only one that loves it. Agree it draws a line around her widest part. But she's still stunning

RoyalCouturier, you are not alone. Actually I think this a fun dress. Perfect for a younger person. Lively and compliments perfectly her personality. I mean, frankly, a suit like the one worn by the Duchess of Cambridge would have been quite boring.

The print makes my eyes hurt, but the shade of blue is quite lovely.

Love her in the blue and shoes not nude ... best

Princess Beatrice at The Novak Djokovic Foundation's inaugural dinner at Capitale in New York City on September 12, 2012 - wearing a long evening dress, simple, but elegant!

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Princess Beatrice at The Novak Djokovic Foundation's inaugural dinner at Capitale in New York City on September 12, 2012 - wearing a long evening dress, simple, but elegant!

Simple? Yes.
Elegant? Well, if this loose fitting thing ist supposed to be elegant :ermm: than I'd prefer rather something unelegant. Reminds me actually of a sack of potatoes.

Unfortunately, I do not think she would know the meaning of the word elegant, much less dress such. I would hope that she wouldn't trip over the too-long skirt. I do like her beads, however...

iceflower said:

I really like it. However I think she could do better.

I don't like it at all; I'm sure by the end of the evening the hem would be absolutely black, dragging on the floor that way. And that's providing she doesn't break an ankle! Not a very attractive look.

Beatrice looks like a little girl playing dress-up in her mother's clothes.

It's too long, it hides her wonderful waist, and the color's not her best. At least it's not wrinkled. It could be a stylish dress in general, but it does not suit her at all.

I don't like this evening look. It's too plain and "floppy". It's too bad, because Beatrice does have lovely colouring and a good figure.

Okay, I didn't even know it HAD a keyhole neckline from the pictures iceflower posted! That makes it marginally less boring. I really am now thinking its a fine dress, but just not right for Bea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom