Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Beatrice's look better.Love that leather jacket!

One picture in jeans please? I have never seen her in Jeans...

One picture in jeans please? I have never seen her in Jeans...

Not everyone wears jeans, I for one haven't worn them since I was a child because they just don't suit my body type.

Although I'm not one for all-black ensembles, I actually like how Beatrice looks better. She accessorised her leather jacket very well.
Eugenie looks nice but there is something unattractive about the look that I can't put into words.

Beatrice - like the dress but the jacket just doesn't go - makes her look tartish and she was doing so well last year at not looking that bad but she is back to the bad old ways - having some good outfits ruined by something that is off - this time it is the jacket.

Eugenie - still gets it wrong all the time - I don't think I have ever seen her looking good - she is young and so gets a pass but she does need to tidy herself up a bit as she always looks a mess.

They do have their mother's lack of taste and if they don't soon learn they will never learn and will continue to be the laughing stock of the royal family - they only have a few years left to learn how to look good and they don't seem to be making much progress.

Last edited:
makes her look tartish

Why does a leather jacket make Beatrice look like a tart exactly?

will continue to be the laughing stock of the royal family - they only have a few years left to learn how to look good and they don't seem to be making much progress.

I do hope you personally don't judge this pair solely on their fashion. Labelling them the laughing stock of the royal family is very cruel. The only time people have "mocked" Beatrice was for her poor hat choice at the wedding, which she then sold for thousands of pounds to give to charity.

Whether they like it or not, they're members of the royal family. Their fashion choices will never be right for everyone, so they don't have to learn how to look good to please other people. It's pleasing yourself that is the most important. Even The Queen's fashion choices are criticised and she's been dressing herself for 70 odd years.

I actually like Eugenie's look better, simply because I'm tired of Bea's all black phase (she has lost enough weight and looks noticeably pale in the face, she doesn't have to wear black to underline it). I specially like Eugenie's hairstyle here and her outfit looks like that of many girls her age who spend a fun night out. Not so fond of the jacket per se, especially the collar, though.

Last edited:
I like Eugenie's blue dress and Bea's jacket, that would be a much better combo IMO. Nothing else impressed me much. BTW, isn't Beatrice's dress a bit too short for her? ;)

I love the color of Eugenie's dress, but the style looks better on Beatrice.

I, too, like the color of Eugenie's dress in addition to her shorter hair and bangs and prefer her look over Bea's continual all-black phase. The skirt is quite short, but she looks great with her weight loss. I'm not a fan of shooties, but at least she's wearing stockings that don't cut the look off at the ankle. I like Bea's heels much better in that respect and prefer her leather jacket.

Both They Looks Nice , But I Like Princess Eugeine Outfit More I Felt There is Meaning In The Outfit But I Don’t Like The Bag Not Suitable With The Outfit at all , Princess Beatrice's Looks Nice Too But Very Dark all The Outfit Black & The Stocking Dark Too , Thank you For Posting iceflower :flowers:

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at a service of thanksgiving in memory of the Queen Mother
and Princess Margaret in Windsor today.

Beatrice looks nice with a recycled flower dress and a blue jacket and Eugenie is also lovely with
her red dress and black coat:

** Beatrice full view ** Beatrice side/back view ** Eugenie 1 ** Eugenie 2 **

I just like Bea's blue jacket, but not the dress; it unfortunately looks like curtain fabric. And I think she suffered a wardrobe malfunction with her dress slit showing the top of her tights.:eek: I like Eugenie's look much better; that's a nice print dress and I like how her navy coat picks up the accents of the print.

Last edited:
I just like Bea's blue jacket, but not the dress; it unfortunately looks like curtain fabric. And I think she suffered a wardrobe malfunction with her dress slit showing the top of her tights.:eek: I like Eugenie's look much better; that's a nice print dress and I like how her navy coat picks up the accents of the print.
I love Beatrice's ensemble, matchy, matchy it may be. It is just so well put together and it seems that in Europe florals are definitely "in" this Spring. Her jacket, hat and bag are lovely and the shoes, Divine! The heels are high and very flattering but what is best is they are not 5 inches high, proving once again that stilts are not prerequisite for either elegance or fashion.

I think the "wardrobe malfunction" at the top of her tights is actually a shadow, as it is at an almost 45 degree angle from the back to the front of the top of her leg! If it was the top of the tights the angle would be reversed.

Both girls look great. Bea is more colorful, Eugenie more classic (and match to Harry).

I like the outfits of them both :) They look great

I'm not keen on Beatrice's dress, but like the jacket. The print of the dress is too busy and does indeed remind one of curtains or duvet cover. Eugenie looks fabulous. I love the black and red combination on her.

Eugenie looks great - love her hair and the hat.

I only like Beatrice's jacket.Her hat looks out of place.Eugunie's outfit is alright.

I'm not too fond of what Beatrice is wearing.
The jacket is nice (from the front, at least), as are the dress and the shoes; even the hat is all right. However, the combination of all those separately pretty pieces is just a mess: the jacket and the dress don't mix together well, and the hat looks out of place.

Princess Eugenie looks quite lovely.
I like the simple print of the dress combined with a simple but elegant long jacket and pretty hat.

I think the "wardrobe malfunction" at the top of her tights is actually a shadow, as it is at an almost 45 degree angle from the back to the front of the top of her leg! If it was the top of the tights the angle would be reversed.

I see what you're referring to, the very obvious angled dark shadow at the crease. But not to beleaguer the point, I was referring to the opaque flesh-toned band at the top of her thigh. You can see where the sheer of her stocking meets that opaque part where the top of the left slit flips out (at least I can, lol).

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030021W13331119161554611

Last edited:
I see what you're referring to, the very obvious angled dark shadow at the crease. But not to beleaguer the point, I was referring to the opaque flesh-toned band at the top of her thigh. You can see where the sheer of her stocking meets that opaque part where the top of the left slit flips out (at least I can, lol).

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

So can I, maybe the slit was to long or the tight the wrong sizes

Yes Indeed Baroness of Books , I Think The Problem Not in Her Skirt But Her Stride Too Long , Thanx For Posting Baroness of Books .

MARG said:
I think the "wardrobe malfunction" at the top of her tights is actually a shadow,

I think she wears these pantyhose having spranx incorporated. It is slimming the figure and it is more practical than the spranx alone, which might not stay in place when you move

I like Eugenie's outfit quite a lot, even the hat. I only like Beatrice's shoes, nothing else.

I think she wears these pantyhose having spranx incorporated. It is slimming the figure and it is more practical than the spranx alone, which might not stay in place when you move

You've hit the nail on the hit; there was an article saying that Bea wore Spanx to the service that was accidentally revealed.

I Like Princess Eugenie’s Outfit More , She Looks Very Nice , I Don’t Like Princess Beatrice's Outfit , Eugenie Looks Much Better , Thank you for Posting iceflower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom