Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great. The outfit definitely flatters her, and makes her look classy and elegant. I love her hair and make-up too. Great look.

Beatrice is learning, good for her! I like this total black look of late, quite elegant!

Love this outfit on Beatrice. She has a great figure. Because of her beautiful hair she can wear black well as the hair gives the colour needed around her face.

Princess Beatrice in London on March 5, 2012, wearing blouse, skirt and jacket in black again:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Once again she manages to pull off the "black out" effect. I am sure her fabulous alabaster skin and red hair are a definite asset and prevent the black from washing her out.

Actually, I am quite jealous of her fabulous skin tone, not to mention her magnificent red hair.

You think Beatrice has red hair? I think it's brown. She does look lovely, her eyes are stunning.

Another lovely outfit on Beatrice. She pulls black off with elegance. I love her hair too.

You think Beatrice has red hair? I think it's brown. She does look lovely, her eyes are stunning.

Beatrice's hair is a very pretty red and has been since she was an infant.:)

Re Beatrice's 'red' hair; i've always felt it to be a combination of red, blonde and light brown; maybe it could be described as 'auburn'. It certainly isn't the red of her mother.

Princess Beatrice in London on March 5, 2012, wearing blouse, skirt and jacket in black again:

Beatrice has worn some lovely clothes over the last year but this is back to the hideous things she used to wear. Such a disappointment after she had made such strides to return to such an awful mish-mash of stuff - no style or taste in this outfit.

LauraS3514 said:
Beatrice's hair is a very pretty red and has been since she was an infant.:)

I've never seen her up close, but I think she has brown hair.

Iluvbertie said:
Such a disappointment.

An outfits not going to change the world, not sure why you're disappointed. I think the outfit is lovely, I personally just wish it had some colour I've never been a fan of all black outfits unless they suit the occasion.

Beatrice has always had red hair, there has never been a time when it looked brown. Eugenie has brown hair.
I don't think there is anything wrong with Beatrice's outfit, it's just not great and too much black.

I've never seen her up close, but I think she has brown hair.

An outfits not going to change the world, not sure why you're disappointed. I think the outfit is lovely, I personally just wish it had some colour I've never been a fan of all black outfits unless they suit the occasion.

Had you read the rest of the sentence I wrote you would know why I was disappointed as I said it
Such a disappointment after she had made such strides

I was disappointed because she had been improving her style but this was awful - back to her former disgusting taste in clothes.

Have you ever seen these girls in jeans, boots...sabrinas, a casual look not a nigth look party...

I don't think it's a bad outfit or a disaster, but she could have combined her outfit better. I really like the blouse, the jacket too, but it's too similar in design and color (obviously). The skirt is not matching well with the style of blouse and jacket IMO. And most of all the tights are too dark.

PS: Eugenie certainly is a "redhead" to me and it's a great shade of red. Sometimes her hair can look a bit lighter, more reddish blond. JMO.

:previous:
Agreed.
The whole ensemble looks a bit mismatched and I don't particularly care for the bow, but Beatrice definitely doesn't look too bad.
I have rather enjoyed her style transformation in lately; she dresses more age appropriately and elegantly, but still maintains her unique sense of style.

Princess Beatrice at a fundraising dinner at The Dorchester in London on March 10, 2012,
wearing a nice, simple dress in black:

Way too much black and you can hardly distinguish her legs due to the black opaque tights. A jacket in a bright color would have perked this look up immensely.

:previous:

I agree and I think her "black phase" becomes a bit boring in general.
Both Dave and her look rather as if they were going to a funeral.

The ensemble is just too dark. Beatrice doesn't look bad as such. However, I wish she had worn a bright accessory, at the very least: a nice, bright necklace and less thicker tights would have definitely been an improvement.

:previous: I think she's going too heavy on the black. She doesn't look bad, but a tad too sombre.

The dress is nice but she should wear more color.

There are clear signs that spring has arrived in the UK so hopefully we'll soon be saying goodbye to black outfits & opaque tights!

She Looks Nice But Very Very Dark , The Outfit Need some Color In Shoes or Jewelry , Or at Least The Stocking Not That Much Dark Black

Princess Beatrice out in London last night, no longer dressed all in black but with a hint of blue ;)

A typical Beatrice outfit, looks good on her:

:previous: OK, shoot me, kick me, clip me round the ear . . . . but I like it! :D

:previous: OK, shoot me, kick me, clip me round the ear . . . . but I like it! :D

I'm right along with you :D. She looks fabulous. The combination of black and blue looks great on her. I think the styles of the dress and jacket are flattering as well. She looks young and chic, but also very classy.

I'm right with you, MARG and Daria_S! :)
Beatrice looks beautiful, and save for the extra bag, I really do like how she looks. And most importantly, she doesn't wear black - her colour of choice lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom