Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Eugenie stole the show. I loved the heels ( great colour) and the matching leather gloves. I also prefer thinner denier stockings which look so much more elegant.

Last edited:
Both Beatrice and Eugenie looked great. No fan of Eugenie's hat, but it doesn't bother me either.

I liked the outfits of York girls. Especially Eugenie's hat looks great.

Both girls looked wonderful. Together with Zara, they stole the show. Beatrice's coat is my favourite but I love Eugenie's hat.

Both girls look nice. Their fashion has improved alot.

I don't mind the frills on the coat, makes it look less austere.
Her hair doesn't look as good as it normally does though.

I don't mind the frills on the coat, makes it look less austere.
Her hair doesn't look as good as it normally does though.
I'm guessing this is a private occasion and this is the end of the evening?

Last edited:
It would have looked acceptable without the frills. The frills just make it look cheap - not elegant at all.

This is one of the worst outfits she has worn this year.

The one thing she is getting right - at last - is that she looks best in solid colours rather than mixed ones.

This is one of the worst outfits she has worn this year.

Considering we're only eight days in to the new year, that's not really something special. Also, it's your opinion that this is her worst outfit of the year, a lot of people think Beatrice looked lovely including myself. :)

I like it. Coat is very nice, black clothes are often very boring so few details help here. I love Bea's hair-color and length.

Nice coat! Beatrice has a very simple and elegant look. I wonder if this coat is the one she wore for the Christmas mass?

Beatrice looks lovely. I think that her fashion "misshaps" come when headgear is included. If you could take some of hats off, the outfits themselves are really nice. She does have a good sense of style, except with it comes to hats. I adore this coat & dress on her.

Wowzahs! That's a VERY short skirt indeed.

Agreed. It's okay if someone plans to stand up all the time, but it's much too short for someone who's picture will be taken in the back of a vehicle.
Wowzahs! That's a VERY short skirt indeed.

Wow, now that's a mico-mini skirt! Love her Chanel Bag too!

I've shorter skirts on girls, at least Beatrice isn't wearing one the width of a belt like most girls her age do.

:previous: I have to agree. Last night I went out to dinner and I passed a couple of sweet young things dressed to party. Now what they were both wearing was as short as the old Hot-pants used to be long!

Beatrice's skirt is positively modest by comparison. Better still, she has the legs to wear short dresses. After all the mean things written about her in her teenage years I can only think that living well is the best revenge! Eat your hearts out all you snipey fashionista's and critics of yesteryear!!!

Agreed. It's okay if someone plans to stand up all the time, but it's much too short for someone who's picture will be taken in the back of a vehicle.

Agreed. I was thinking that even when one's out dancing/clubbing (mind you I've never done either), one would still want to sit. I can't imagine bending over in that kind of a skirt. Hopefully no pictures of any unmentionables will be printed in a couple of days. No need for that.

Remember the old maxim: If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em!;)

That is true. She does have the legs to carry it off.

Beatrice looks great in that skirt. She is in her freakin 20's in 2012; this isn't the 1950's. The only thing I would change are the shoes, I just think they clash with the color and style of her stockings.

:previous: Wow! Our little Beatrice has really grown up. I love her whole "look". She manages to pull off the Blackout look without looking drab. The liing on the turn-back sleeves probably helps but I think her edge is her vibrant hair.

I am most impressed with her makeup. It is so flattering and the eyeliner is just right, soft, smudged, and a little bit sexy. Overall, a terrific look for a private night out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Bea's hair is the perfect accessory to any outfit. The outfit is sophisticated and uplifted by the cuffs and lining which give nice flair to the monochrome look. I like her dazzling little clutch, too. She's got a beautiful figure as well. Very, very nice.

Last edited:
:previous: Wow! Our little Beatrice has really grown up. I love her whole "look". She manages to pull off the Blackout look without looking drab. The liing on the turn-back sleeves probably helps but I think her edge is her vibrant hair.

I am most impressed with her makeup. It is so flattering and the eyeliner is just right, soft, smudged, and a little bit sexy. Overall, a terrific look for a private night out.

Nice outfit and nice make up indeed. Beatrice seems pretty "safe" in her fashion choices nowadays, who would have thought two or three years ago? Kudos to her, she gets better and better. I enjoy seeing her. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom