Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful look for Beatrice.:flowers: I have to say though that I'm not completely sold on this jacket with the dress. Perhaps something in a color that picked up on the embellishment dress would have been nicer--to my taste anyway.:flowers:

The dress is absolutely lovely on Beatrice. The jacket is all right, but nothing too special.

Princess Beatrice at the Marie Curie Cancer Care Fundraiser in London on May 15, wearing a long red dress
and a black jacket with a flower print. I like both pieces on her, but not that much combined.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The jacket doesn't match the dress but they're both lovely pieces. Yay for no black!

Unfortunately the jacket doesn't go with the outfit, but I do love the red dress on Beatrice. She looks lovely.

The red dress is gorgeous and Beatrice is able to pull off that color very nicely. The jacket however, is absolutely hideous and needs to go back wherever it is that it came from :eek:. It's very gaudy in my opinion, and reminds me of a rather ugly bedspread in a cheap hotel.

Hate the jacket, though the dress is nice.

And to add to the general consensus of liking both pieces, but not combined, I wish she wore a dressier belt.

I am probably in the minority, but I hate both the dress and the jacket.
Red is a lovely colour and it suits Beatrice, but this particular dress design doesn't appeal to me.
The jacket is hideous. I find it very hard to think of an ensemble that would make this jacket look nice.

Last edited:
You are not in the minority, Artemisia, as I dislike both the dress and the jacket. However, I will say that the jacket could look nice with a simple black dress. The trouble is, Beatrice doesn't seem to get the premise of a simple black dress...

Princess Beatrice at the Marie Curie Cancer Care Fundraiser in London on May 15, wearing a long red dress
and a black jacket with a flower print. I like both pieces on her, but not that much combined.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The dress is fab! But take that jacket off! Then put it in the fire place and burn it!

The Red Dress Is Very Nice and Looks Nice On Beatrice But The Jacket Wrong & Ruin The Look .

Seems as if the jacket ruins what appears to be a very nice red gown. Too bad!

For today's Lunch with Monarchs, Princess Beatrice wore a white and gold outfit, while Eugenie went for black and gold ensemble.
I really like what I see; both Princesses look lovely.

- Beatrice and Eugenie

Have we ever seen Beatrice and Eugenie with an updo?

Very rarely. Then again, their hair is medium-length, so an up-do would be quite tricky to achieve without extensions.
Beatrice does sometimes wear her hair in semi-updo and even updo, while Eugenie has experimented with elaborate hairstyles (as in this picture from the wedding).

Last edited:
Particularly Eugenie, same length as mine and I have trouble putting it up. Beatrice had half and up do for her 18th ball and often for skiing.

Both girls look lovely and at ease.

From what I can see, Beatrice's dress looks very nice. Eugenie looked very pretty/cute today.

They both look very beautiful. Great color and fit on Beatrice and I love the black and gold on Eugenie.

They both look very nice and elegant for their grandmother's luncheon.

I thought Eugenie should have worn a bright color, not black.
Beatrice's dress was fine.

I agree with you, Mirabel, about Eugenie's choice of wearing black. Not a good look for someone that young for such an occasion. Beatrice's dress was just nice.. I wish I could have seen a full length pic of it.

A full-length view of Beatrice and Eugenie's dresses.
I really do love Beatrice's cream and gold dress, but Eugenie's is a bit shapeless.
On a different note, Princess Sabika appears to be quite charmed by the young Princesses. :)

Last edited:
Bea's dress is cute, but as usual, at least one size too small. Such a shame.

I don't think it's too small. It's a tight fighting dress which suits Beatrice.

Not really fond of Eugenie's outfit, but Beatrice looks great.

Love the look on the two York princesses today! Very appropriate for a luncheon in honor of Granny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom