Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beatrice is a really lovely young woman who looks to be finding her way in the world despite the micro scrutiny of herself and her life.
She has had to discover and develop an identity with the world watching with critical eyes and suffer the comparisons between herself and her mother (whom she adores) she has made some very good lifestyle changes regarding her health and fitness having it documented in history.

I don't think you would find many to dispute that Beatrice has turned out pretty well in the face of some pretty daunting challenges, nor indeed that she loves her parents and is loved in return. As to her millinery choices, well they are pretty good actually, with the occasional OTT extravaganza (horns and butterfly's come to mind), and precisely what was on show after the Memorial service is open to interpretation. All of which, in the grand scheme of things, means nothing.

So she wore a terrible hat, and the top of pantyhose was showing, and her spandex was revealed who really honestly cares? that is not who she is if she looked awkward getting out of a car its because she doesn't do it everyday to suggest that she has some sort of training is ridiculous.

I, like many others, suspect we may see more of the younger ladies of the royal family this Jubilee year. That being the case, a word to the wise to said ladies about the best way to arrange one's dress whilst exiting that particular car would not go amiss.

I loved seeing Bea with her Granny and the best part was that she looked really happy and enjoying the event with her Gran and Grandad.
She has really beautiful shaped legs, gorgeous skin and glorious hair assets to be proud of and I'm sure she appreciates her good fortune as she shows them off beautifully 99% of the time.
She has definitely grown into a beautiful young woman with a really flattering fashion sense.

Some of the comments on this forum make me cringe at the level of criticism some people will go to from the comfort of their lounge chair their expectations from the people who form the topics of these forums are unrealistic.
This is first and foremost a fashion thread and there is no malice or bitchiness in the suggestion about exiting the car and to pitch a hissy about it is a little extreme. After all, you do have the option to "Ignore" this and any other thread that annoys you.

Oh like 'normal' people such as you and I and everyone else who comments in this forum? They dont have special superslim dropdead gorgeous genes just the average genes that we all endure....hmmm thats a bit of a pain isnt it?

I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are saying. Some people have more slim genes, some people have a genetical propension to be rather fat. It is not an insult, it is a state.

Beatrice looked really lovely and was pleased to black shoes as I am sick of the nude, I just adore her hat.

I, like many others, suspect we may see more of the younger ladies of the royal family this Jubilee year. That being the case, a word to the wise to said ladies about the best way to arrange one's dress whilst exiting that particular car would not go amiss.

This is first and foremost a fashion thread and there is no malice or bitchiness in the suggestion about exiting the car and to pitch a hissy about it is a little extreme. After all, you do have the option to "Ignore" this and any other thread that annoys you.

Hear, hear, Marg. Fashion threads exist to critique royal fashions and how they're worn, and opinions on that topic do not reflect any personal view on Beatrice nor any other royal on her respective thread. People have to learn to recognize the difference between objective criticism and personal attacks. I would say the same, and have, of any royal lady caught on camera in an awkward situation like that; that certainly doesn't mean I'm malicious or hate the person.

Last edited:
Love the coat. She looks great. Wonder if Beatrice was at the service...

Eugenie's hat looks very much like the one Kate wore on Remembrance Sunday and Christmas Day, only with embellishments. She looks great.

Loving this coat on Eugenie. She looks wonderful when she wears simple well cut lines.

Beautiful; love the perky hat, the flare of the coat and the band on the rear. She now has to start turning more attention to her hair and styling it better, though.

Last edited:
Princess Eugenie is looking nice for the Easter service at Windsor. Where is Beatrice?

Eugenie looks very elegant. I love the coat.

The Coat Very Chic & Elegant Color , Princess Eugenie Looks Very Nice I Like Her Hat Too , Thank you For Posting iceflower .

A very good look on Princess Eugenie.
I absolutely love the coat with its clean silhouette, the shoes are very nice and even the hat goes on well with the rest of the ensemble.

Eugenie looks wonderful in this coat and I think she's rocking this hat, too!

I'm not sure I like the look. The jacket is a bit too dowdy for my taste, while the rest of the all-black outfit is just too sombre (especially the thick black tights). The bag, while pretty, is totally mismatched too.

Then again, this wasn't an official event - Beatrice was just having a quality time with her boyfriend, and could wear pretty much anything she liked.
I just wished she liked colours other than black.

She looks nice. Is that a Kelly bag?

I don't have a problem with her wearing a lot of black. I don't like the style of the jacket, but I think it adds a nice contrast.

Flats doesn't work for her...I thinks she should try some jeans...Jeans can also be formal...

i agree

i don't like that outfit either , but she looks cute

Princess Beatrice attended a wedding in Germany a couple of days ago and looked lovely with a dress and jacket:

** Full view **

Princess Beatrice attended a wedding in Germany a couple of days ago and looked lovely with a dress and jacket:

** Full view **

She does look quite nice. I like her dress, the embellishments/work on the top part is in such a pretty color combined with the nude dress.

Beatrice does look quite lovely.
Nice to see her wear colours other than black; it suits her.

She looks good. I think the dress looks great with the jacket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom