Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Bea does not wear her " butterfly creation" to the wedding! And no other of her" interesting" hats! Same goes for her sister!

Last edited:
but I love the interesting hats that the York Princesses wear! It adds character to everything

You are right Eugenie does carry herself off in the nice white and pink. I think their hats always symbolize the exotic or prim or decorous. I especially liked the Countess of Wessex's hat as it was other Worldly. Both Eugenie and Beatrice look very beautiful. They leave me spell bound and enchanted. They are like goddesses in the making. So unique their endowments by faith.

The outfits are alright, the hats are horrible.

I agree, the outfits are okay. I actually like Eugenie's outfit. But Bea's hat? :shock: :ROFLMAO:

both these girls always go over board with their hats !!

Beatrice looked awful at wedding today

I think Eugenie's outfit looks like a drag queen's, whilst her sister Beatrice's eye make-up and hat looks like a drag queen's.

I'm sorry, but both of the York girls need a style makeover, IMO. Can we get What Not to Wear in here to to help them out? Stacy and Clinton, where are you?

Last edited:
Beatrice looked great in that Valentino coat & a matching dress underneath. The only thing ruined it was that hat which would work better at royal ascot.

I think the problem is that they both try so hard to look current and a bit edgy and instead they come off looking like fashion victims.

Wow is all I have to say. Those hats are intense. I am not a fan of Eugenie's outfit at all. Bea's is okay. But the hats are crazy. Beatrice sure does like to wear extravagant headwear. Remember the butterfly hat from Peter and Autumn's wedding??

Dazzling,I totally agree with you.Beatrice outfit looked great minus the hat which looks ridiculous.
Eugenie looks completly ridiculous.

They look like they went to a costume party. The outfits were good, but the hats..

Eugenie is a "hot MESS"! If this is Vivienne Westwood's idea of Catherine "catching up", then I'd prefer her not too! Beatrice's outfit was gorgeous, but the head piece was ridiculous.

HORRID yet again - too messy and the hats please too much

I think Eugenie would've pulled it off if she had maintained a solid color. The same as the skirt and the hat, that top stands out waaay to much. And she looked so nice the night before.

Beatrice looks beautiful in her lovely coat but I am not sure what to say about the hat. :eek:
Eugenie looks awful from head to feet. I am sorry.:lol:

I loved both girls outfits but the choice of hats was not great.

I thought the dresses were great but the hats spoilt the look.

Oh my.....

Eugenie was dressed not for a wedding, but for Ascot, as others mentioned.....Beatrice's dress/coat were lovely.....The hat was straight out of Dr. Suess' "Go, Dog, Go".....which says it more accurately than I care to here....."Do you like my hat?" "No, I do not like that hat." and seating her directly behind the lovely Queen was not a good plan.....Ugh:bang:.....Literally the York sisters were the only downfall for me of the whole day.....except Camilla's outfit.....which was not very flattering for her.....Her hat made up for it though!!!

Beatrice looked good IMO and to be honest she would look great in anything after her recent dramatic weight loss, she has finally shown how pretty she is.The hat was a bit extraordinary but not that bad.Loved her hair.
Eugenie was nicely dressed for her body shape and would look even better it had a solid color as some people already suggested.

Beatrice almost got it right - nice outfit - horrendous hat (is that a stylized bow or antlers?). Eugenie? Wrong on every level! When will these girls get a stylist? They try much to hard and end up being fashion victims every time. After all these years you'd think they would learn. I know they are still young but this is ridiculous! I really feel for them as the press always rips them to shreds for their fashion choices and that has got to hurt. Then again maybe they have thick skins and don't give two cents, three stamps and a postcard what anyone thinks of their dress sense (or lack of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom