Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, an outfit on Bea that I like! Will wonders never cease?!

I love the color of the jacket especially with her skin tone and hair color

The jacket is nice and a good color for her too.

Hm... I don't know but something is off here. I like the jacket separately, not sure if it's the best color for her though it looks nice. However, overall she looked nice!

That's a very fresh look. I agree, the jacket is very fashionable and makes the whole outfit more special. Thumbs up!

She really has come a long way. We have, with varying degrees of kindness, watched her stumble through her "baby fat" years. Winced at her first outrageous forays into "fashion" and judged her as unkindly as we we would a woman twice her age. :bang:

That she has emerged as a well rounded happy young woman is fabulous. She looks good and she deserves the kudos. She earned them in the school of hard knocks!

She really has come a long way. We have, with varying degrees of kindness, watched her stumble through her "baby fat" years. Winced at her first outrageous forays into "fashion" and judged her as unkindly as we we would a woman twice her age. :bang:

That she has emerged as a well rounded happy young woman is fabulous. She looks good and she deserves the kudos. She earned them in the school of hard knocks!
Very well said, we(myself included)have judged her like she was a fashion model instead of a young woman navigating todays crazy fashion within royal constraints, I looked back at some of my own pictures when I was her age and all I can say is YIKES!! Im glad no one ever has to see my bad choices. God Bless her for continuing to step out&smile no matter what is said about her.

I think Beatrice is wearing pretty nice outfits lately. Her style has changed, and definitely to the better.

Last edited:
I like the style of Eugenie's black dress. It suits her.

I like both Easter outfits, although Eugenie's looks too tight; it would be better in a larger size.

I quite like both outfits, too. Beatrice is doing better and better IMO. Eugenie's outfit is a tad too tight for her and I wish she would change her hairstyle, she reminds me of Monica Lewinsky. :lol: Nice to see them in neutral colors for a change.

dazzling said:
APRIL 24, 2011: Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie arrive to attend the Easter Matins at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle in Windsor, England.

Princess Beatrice

Full view ** Close up ** Shoes & bag

Lovely outfit! She is getting much better everytime I see her, really growing into her style

I like Beatrice outfit more. It has slightly more egde whereas Eugenie's more matronly.

I like both outifits. Both young women are maturing in their styles.

I loved their hats at the mass, very pretty & they did wear them well. Eugenie's outfit looked a size too tight but it was a nice combination of the jacket & dress.

I like both outfits. I prefer Beatrice's one and Eugenie's hat but both still did a good job in my opinion.

I'm not sure if these are just similar dresses but was Eugenie wearing the dress Beatrice wore at Ascot in 2008 at the Easter service?

(http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/11...5864034C7962D8C16DA1F66F810043035126C47CF3406 vs http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Royal+Ascot+2008+Day+1+uzNpSIY_TIhl.jpg & http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/imageB...ne.jpg_e_9173ec0b0766b3b5f291e5efb496108d.jpg )

It appears to be the same length and have the same slit at the top..maybe that could explain why it didn't fit Eugenie so well, being originally bought for Beatrice...or maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree! :whistling:

Last edited:
I think you are right on! Great eye, as well. It certainly would explain why the dress is too tight on Eugenie. Bea borrowed Eugenie's hat, so it's fitting that the sisters share. :)

I thought that E's dress looked familiar...;)

Well it would be nice if the two sisters exchanged clothes. I liked both outfits, but Beatrice's much more than Eugenie's. That chocolate brown suit was fantastic and quite unique!! She could have matched it with more elegant pumps though, don't you think?! ;)

Princess Bea has really lost a lot of weight and looks wonderful. This dress would have looked horrible on her before, but it looks good now, It would have looked better had she had it tailored to her shape. But I guess with the way these girls dress, they don't have tailors in England! hee hee!
her sister is actually begining to look frumpy next to her now! That's a change! But then, that is my opinion.

I think both girls look fantastic. Beatrice's legs are gorgeous.
I can't wait to see what they wear at the wedding.

Both girls really look beautiful. I love seeing their fashion tastes evolve.

I like Beatrice's outfit a lot. She lost some weight, now she is definitely enjoying her new body and new wardrobe.
Eugenie comparing to her sister looks more mature but I like her accessories more than Bea's.
Both look really good. I can't wait to Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom