Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, the hat is okay, but IMO not worn properly. It would have looked better with an updo and actually it might not suit Eugenie's shape of face that much. But the hat per se is not bad, IMHO. ;) Overall she looks very pretty - lovely make up and hairstyle. She seems to let her hair grow which would look good. The colors are quite neutral and suit her well, but still jacket and dress make her look a tad "bulky". In my opinion Eugenie is a very pretty girl - prettier than Beatrice - and if she had a general makeover and someone who would give her advices, she would look just wonderful. Beatrice - apart from the wedding hat - is doing SO MUCH better lately! :flowers:

Badly in need of a full length mirror. Dress is waaaay too tight and her hair as usual looks awful. I am amazed, doesn't this girl (and her sister) look around and see other young ladies who look very nice and make a connection. I'm beginning to wonder if she thinks she can just wear anything, any old way because she is a Princess. This look is absolutely embarassing. :bang:

I love that red dress on her, think she looks very nice today!

I like the dress. She's a curvy girl, so the dress shows just that.

Look Picture details

Her dress is clearly the longer one

Sorry, but that dress does nothing for her figure, IMO. The color suits her really well though...

Horrors!!! Why doesn't someone take this young lady aside and tell her her fashion choices are terrible?:bang:

That might be in your opinion but not in other peoples, not everyone thinks she looks terrible.

Well, she is a "well-built girl", and I think both mum and dad have tendencies towards weight gain.
Apart from serious slimming, there's nothing they can do.

But then, many men like full-bodied women.....

It's strange, Beatrice had a program to loose weight, now people call her too thin. Eugenie is described as "full bodied" and to look good she must slim?

Both girls look beautiful, they're obviously happy and that's what matters.

This is a fashion thread, so please try to stay on topic of this thread, further weight discussions will be deleted without notice!

I see a young lady in a dress that fits her damn well. Not a fan of the head wear, could've given that more thought but I think she looks great over all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this look on Eugenie, except the hat. IF you have curves flaunt choose fitted curve accentuation styles. If clothes are not fitted they widen the wearer.

dbarn67 said:
I love this look on Eugenie, except the hat. IF you have curves flaunt choose fitted curve accentuation styles. If clothes are not fitted they widen the wearer.

When all is said and done, HRH Princess Eugenie of York is wearing a tight, ill-fitting dress. It is not that she did not look in a full length mirror before leaving her abode, it is that she did look in a full-length mirror and still decided to wear what she already had on. She is only 22 year-old, and will hopefully find her way in deciding what looks best on her. Also in some way, she and her sister seem as though they want the media to notice them. IDK

Eugenie's clothes always look too tight for her.

I think she looks fabulous in the red dress. Solid colours are clearly the way to go for these girls as they look so much better in straignt lines - no frills or padding type stuff - but solid colours and straight lines.

I think Eugenie looked great! Love the dress/color on her. Great shoes but she could have picked a better hat. I don't think the dress is too tight. If it was tight she wouldn't have been able to get in it.

The dress is too tight and, also, ugly. But the designer should be hung out to dry for this mess. Don't they design for the person, have they no eyes, are there no mirrors. Who pays them? The hat is atrocious, as well as the shoes. Designers should be the ones that are mocked. Not the poor kid who paid a bundle for crap.

It wears nicely on her. Maybe it's because I'm a red blooded male with a similarly shaped girlfriend but I quite like it. :p

I think Eugenie has a beautiful figure. But why wear ill-fitting clothes??

I don't get the ill-fitted tag. Some of the jackets she's worn in the past have been far too tight but the dress seems fine to me. It hugs her body but doesn't strangle it. Mind you I know little about fashion but that's how I see it.

I like idea of the dress for Eugenie, but it did not fit. A dress like that is supposed to flatter the curves, not expose every panty line, love handle, bra roll, etc.

What surprises me is that considering she is spending so much on dresses, that she does not have them tailored to fit. What's the point of an ill-fitting dress that costs thousands of pounds?

I think the dress was more suitable for cocktail hour than ascot. She needed something more conservative. I will giver her credit though much better than the 80s teal/white combo. Bad hat though.

I thought the red dress was a great choice, color & style wise, it went very well with her headpiece, I liked the color combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom