Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Eugenie looks cute, even if I hate those gathered poofy hems. I also think her hat looks too small/pink for the overall style balance. But this is her style and I give he point for sticking to it!

Bea looks better in a boater hat than anyone else alive, I think. Happy Easter.

Love the pattern of Eugenie's dress but hate that hem, dislike the shape of her hat but love that knots? details.

Did Beatrice wear similar boater before? It looks familiar to me, and yes she looks so well in boater.

edit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/ee/e4/57eee43ae5f4bc133f2fbab8c9065fe0.jpg Similar texture I guess.
The upper part of p.ss Beatrice coat is too dark but definitely she's blooming happiness in company of her fiance' so this time I can "forgive" her.:lol:

Eugenie is so happy, what she is wearing is almost secondary. It's obvious she & Jack are a strong, happy couple, and I have every faith that they will have a strong, happy marriage.

Bea looks great in a boater!

Loved Eugenia’s dress, but hate the ballon like effect at the hem. Also wish she matched her shoes to her fascinator/hat. But she was beaming with Jack by her side.

As for Beatrice, I wish she’d added some colour. Maybe accessorised with colour. Her outfit isn’t bad though.

Eugenie's dress is very fun and colourful. Beatrice's outfit seems a little frumpy, like something that HM might wear.

I think Eugenie looks terrible with the little hat in the middle of her forehead and that dress which does nothing for her. Too much going on in it, black, large cuffs, puffy skirt. Bea looks elegant in the white coat. It is a good color for her and emphasizes her trim waist and there is sleeve interest.The hat adds a jaunty touch.

Beatrice I love the boater hat. And I even like the style of her look. It fits. I just wish she had some color.

Eugenie I hate the fascinator. I love the color and print of her dress, but I hate the ballooning skirt.

Nice to see Jack with the family.

The Easter service outfits are not to my taste. Both seem awkward and 'in costume' rather than elegant outfits for Church.

Eugenie in a nice print dress and with a fresh, new haircut at the Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch in London today, April 11:
Would it be possible for her to wear a tiara for the dinner next week with her hair that short?

I love the colors in the dress...just not sure it looks right on her...something is off for me. Maybe the sleeve.

LaRae

Eugenie looks beautiful! I wonder if she has had a haircut; her hair seems shorter.

Eugenie looks really pretty. I think she is hands down the best looking member of the BRF.

Eugenie at a reception with delegates from the Commonwealth Youth Forum today, April 18 - I would have chosen more spring-like shoes instead:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I agree..not a fan of the boot with this dress.

LaRae

Bit of a bizarre outfit considering todays hot weather.

I like the dress very much - she looks good in florals. But indeed, the boots are a very strange choice and the outfit loses it's elegance with them.

Haven't seen an ID on the dress yet, but it reminds me of something Erdem would do.

LaRae

Bit of a bizarre outfit considering todays hot weather.

I think the dress is fine. It's just the boots.

Although, I have to say, that print, material, shoulder design, and neckline is better suited for someone with more square and narrower shoulder.

Last edited:
:previous:
You're right!
The boots look too clunky.

Cute dress, though.

I agree that she should have left the boots at home today and gone with a pair of shoes. I like the print though.

Eugenia looks good, but I agree she should’ve ditched those boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom