Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not the "hat" was hideous or gorgeous is beside the point IMO. The real point is that it was hugely inconsiderate to wear such an ensemble knowing that it was going to attract a lot of attention (how could she have thought other wise!) when the attention should be centered around the couple being married!

Hate the butterfly hat.

I can't figure out the girls' outfits, which are oddly similar. Why wear the white jackets over the dresses? They don't coordinate at all. And Eugenie's dress looks like a 1980s party number, and once again doesn't coordinate with the hat.

Bad, bad, bad.

The real point is that it was hugely inconsiderate to wear such an ensemble knowing that it was going to attract a lot of attention (how could she have thought other wise!) when the attention should be centered around the couple being married!
I think nothing less than an earthquake would achieve that. From all the photo's I've seen not one showed everyone looking at Bea.

That is her style and to be quite honest, I don't think the "family" expected anything less than Bea being herself. The press once again have given space for the moaners. Honestly, what is the point if you can't be yourself with your own family.

IMO she looked great.

some of their fashions
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected xmas 2007 (eugenie wearing a white coat by Reiss the same one as Kate has)
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected diamond wedding anniversary service 19nov07
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Mahiki club on April 3, 2008 (eugenie again in a topshop dress)
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected dress donated by Princess Eugenie stands on display inside the Cancer Research UK shop on Marylebone High Street during the Make Today Count Auction on February 29, 2008
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected diana concert 1 july 2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected diana memorial service 31st aug 07
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected beatrice what were you thinking about the lenght of your skirt 31/08/07
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected O? Wireless Festival 2007 - Hyde Park
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected tropping the colour june 2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Last edited:
some more fashions
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected at a Thanksgiving Service for the life of their close friend James Wentworth-Stanley, 21 year old son of the Marchioness of Milford Haven, at St Paul's Church in Knightsbridge on January 9, 2007 (not what i would call the right outfit for the occassion from my memory eugenie wore this the Charles and Camilla's wedding or something similiar)
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected xmas 2006
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Ritz hotel 80th birthday dinner dec 06
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected "Unforgivable" Fragrance Dinner - Arrivals july 2006
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected leaves the ship at Stornoway after a holiday cruise around the Western Isles with other Royals on July 29, 2006
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 2006 Cipriani/Deutsche Bank Concert Series june 2006
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected The 8th Annual White Tie and Tiara Ball -june 2006

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected garter day june 06
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected troppping the colour 2006 notice the same pink spotted dress she wore the Deutsche Bank Concert
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected bea wearing a navy blue jacket that the sisters share

beatrice fashion
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected polo may08
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected RD Crusaders concert in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer may08
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected charity work08
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected donated dress
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Swarovski Fashion Rocks concert Royal Albert Hall on October 18, 2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected launch of Kate Moss's new Top Shop 'Christmas Range' collection at Annabel's October 16, 2007 (wearing the same dress she wore to the diamond wedding anniversary party)
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Berkeley Square Ball September 27, 2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 'Fashion For Relief' 20sept07
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Isabella Blow Memorial Service at the Guards Chapel on September 18, 2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Children in Crisis charity fundraising ball at The Dorchester Hotel on September 18, 2007 (same dress she wore down the catwalk)

more beatrice fashions
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 9th Annual White Tie and Tiara Ball june07
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected dec 06 ritz
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected clubbing sept06
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 15 June06 service of thanksgiving in honour of Queen's 80th bday
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected monaco gp 2006
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected monaco 2006 same dress as used for the service in stgeorges chapel for the queens's 80thbday
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 23april06

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected wed april05
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected sept04
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected easter 2003

Last edited:
They need serious help. This is not levity. They need someone who cares and can make them look like elegant, young ladies. Unfortunately, many young people today need that help.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected arrives for the Boodles Wonderland Collection Launch Party at the Haymarket Hotel on June 9, 2008
Beatrice again wearing her clothes too short when she has big knees not ver flattering

Designer Daniella Iss Helayel has confirmed that she has dressed both Beatrice and Eugiene on occassions
Issa London go to press section and celebrities in Iss and at the bottom of the page you wil find the princess
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected dress by Issa
this designer actually has some really nice items

I like her shoes from the Boodles Wonderland Collection Launch Party! They look glitzy:)

They have no sense of style, nor does their mother. It is a pity, as they seem to have no one to follow. They are wealthy enough to have help. All they should really need is a mirror. A lot of the things young people wear today are atrocious and these two are no exception, except they make the papers.

Yes, but they are at that age where they can experiment, make mistakes, and play with various styles (hence mix & match) thus looking like a complete and utter disaster. Now, if they were older and continued to make fashion faux pas' then I would grumble.

Nonetheless, let them have fun with their outfits... both are young adults and we all made horrific choices when we were their age.

:)

When looking at the pictures, isn't it better to call this topic "P. B and P. E's LACK of fashion and style"?:):)

I do think some times that they look like they have raided there mothers dressing up box . but as you said they are only young.

Well I guess that choosing such horrible outfits is an art in itself:bang::bang:

Yes, but they are at that age where they can experiment, make mistakes, and play with various styles (hence mix & match) thus looking like a complete and utter disaster. Now, if they were older and continued to make fashion faux pas' then I would grumble.

Nonetheless, let them have fun with their outfits... both are young adults and we all made horrific choices when we were their age. :)
I absolutely agree. I recently had the misfortune to have to move twice in an eighteen month period and had the horrible experience of opening old boxes of photo's when I was between 18 and 21. :eek:

Nightmares . . . . oh what a ghastly experience. I had no fashion sense, money but no fashion sense, not one itt-bitti microgram! :nonono:

I think that age has seasoned me, and if in doubt I take a (fashionista) friend when I shop for special events. :graduate:

These are young girls experiencing life. And, so long as they don't appear dressed in fishnet a'la Cher at the Oscars let's just give them a break. Oh and, by the way, whatever did people do before the advent of the "Stylist"? Enough already! :bang:

To be honest, I look forward to their next fashion experiment. It gives me a really good feeling when they get it really right, but more importantly, I really love it when they experiment. :innocent:

Look on the bright side. . . . . . They could be snorting cocain! :yuk:

Is Eugenie a smoker??

I love hats of these two girls:) they are sometime crazy:)

I too like their somewhat "off the wall" sense of style and whimsy in their selection of hats. :lol:

I like especially hat with butterflies...but I do not have any photos of it:) It is really crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom