Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the mother so the daugthers...

She left her taste and style to them...

Kiding... i think with age, i hope, the get a better style.

Personally I dont think they need a fashion advisor nor need to loose weight. They dress propley to their age, their chubbiness makes me think they are really cute & shows other girls their age they dont have to be thin to look good.

Oh, I don't think they need to lose weight. Their weight is fine. Their clothes are awful. Many young people's clothes are awful.

I loved Eugenie's outfit on Christmas day this year.
But i also loved Beatrices shoes. SHe wore them last year too. I LOVE THEM. does someone know where she got them? I've been looking everywhere but i can't find them or shoes that look similar. HELP:ermm:!

eugenie's outfit at christmas was nice but im not keen on beatrices "hat" it looked like it was about to fall off at any moment

totally agree the princesses best bit of ALL their outfits is their shoes the ones Beatrice had on her on xmas seem to be a favourite of both of them (we could fill lots of pages of the two of them wearing them on many occassions) she also had another really nice pair that she wore at the wedding of charles and camilla in april 05 and also to the service in st geroges chapel to mark the queens 80th birthday april06 (they have an ankle strap)

loving shoes myself i noticed that the pair in question look very similiar to a collection from jigsaw from about 2 years ago (where Kate used to work) the style that both Beatice and Eugenie favours is similiar to that used in Jigsaw so my guess is that is where they have come from

Personally I dont think they need a fashion advisor nor need to loose weight. They dress propley to their age, their chubbiness makes me think they are really cute & shows other girls their age they dont have to be thin to look good.

Agreed. They are adorable. There is way too much focus on young girls having to be a certain weight in order for them to think they look acceptable. It causes all kinds of issues, ie.. eating disorders, self esteem problems, etc I see it way too much and it worries me for my own daughters.

Its refreshing to have role models that show to other young girls don't have to be stick thin to look "cool" (do they still say that anymore :))

I don't think anyone is commenting on their sizes--I personally think that both girls are absolutely beautiful! They have wonderful skin, eyes, hair, and they are really stunning young ladies--but their fashion choices hurt their appearance. Well, in particular, Bea's hurts her appearance.

wow, bea looks just like her mother and eugenie looks like andrew

gonne have nightmares tonight :glare:.

Beatrice looked hideous.

I think you're being kind but since we're discussing it..... Beatrice looked ridiculous! That hat alone is embarassing but the dress was just, well, grotesque comes to mind. Completely inappropriate for a wedding. She looked ludicrous.

Since she has enough money to buy a four million pound aparment I recommend she get something less expensive and hire a personal assistant. Here I thought she was improving, and then she pulls this mess again.

jcbcode99 said:
Completely inappropriate for a wedding.
I so agree!

somehow the hat and dress look like a scream for attention.
"look at me! Talk about me!"

Sometimes it seems like Beatrice is having a joke at our expense, honestly.:eek: She looks like a gypsy princess who's been thrown into a Cuisinart. Such a shame.:ermm:

I so agree!

somehow the hat and dress look like a scream for attention.
"look at me! Talk about me!"

Not crazy abut the dress, what I can see of it with the jacket (which I do not like with that dress!), however the hat is another story. I like the touch of whimsy with the butterflies.

Cat

She is wearing a butterfly hat! What on earth made her think that a bunch of butterflies on her head would look good?

The hat is cute, and the dress would look cute without that jacket and belt. Also, the effect would have been better if she had put her hair up a la Lady Gabriella.

:previous:
Maybe it is the light but Sophie's seems a different shade of pink but same hat or not I think both ladies look ridiculous wearing it :lol:

:previous:
Maybe it is the light but Sophie's seems a different shade of pink but same hat or not I think both ladies look ridiculous wearing it :lol:

i think that hat looks better on eugenie than on sophie - sophie just looks rediculus in that hat

I guess that Beatrice's hideous outfit was the only jolt of color in an otherwise drab, gray day!
BUT, why do both girls throw on jackets which don't go with the outfit or dress over which it is worn?
Bea's jacket is WAY too snug on her - she needs a bigger size ... and plenty of fashion advice!

One word describes the sister's style:

Gaudy!!!

I give her points for having the guts to wear a collection of faux bugs on her head. Yes, she looked extremely unfortunate, but she's still a young adult and can get away with looking absolutely ridiculous.

Beatrice looks quite british I think ;), just like her sister.
Well, don't call me nasty, but as the two princesses are obviously no real beauty queens, her clothing and the hats look even more curious than they actually are.

That hat might of been the wrong choice but come on, she is young & at this age she should have fun & go for things she wont be able to wear or pull off in a couple of years. I like the fact that she is trying to be different. It would be boring to see her going for something on the safe side and look much older than she is. I give her a few points but this doesnt mean I like the hat.

Something smaller with less butterflies would have been more suited. The entire outfit was too busy--the dress and the hat. One of the two should have been subdued--and I completely agree about the coats. They're not hiding anything--just adding bulk.

Although the hat might be a little "out-of-place", I like the symbol of love that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. That's how I saw it anyway :D

Beatrice looks quite british I think ;), just like her sister.
Well, don't call me nasty, but as the two princesses are obviously no real beauty queens, her clothing and the hats look even more curious than they actually are.

Yes they do :lol:
God that outfit is hideous but what did we expect after these bikini photos. No self critical look in the mirror. Beatrice inherited the bad part of both her parents' looks. Eugenie was a bit more lucky here.

I actually like her look. So far she is (imo) one of the better dressed ladies at the wedding.
The head-piece is a little out there but it is tasteful, and as she is a young woman she can wear such pieces. I also like how she coordinated the dress to match the hat and the cream/off white jacket was a nice touch.
She looked very colourful and cheerful the way one is to look at a wedding imo.
Kudos to her for wearing something new and different, it worked!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom