Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so correct, Countess! A shame, really. I am disappointed in Eugenie's weight gain... It seems that she has put on what Beatrice has lost.

She got that weight issue from her mum.
Eugenie really does need to crack down on her food intake.
She's a pretty girl at any size, but I would hate to see her go on a weight roller coaster like Sarah.

She also needs to cut out the excess partying with alcohol as that can add weight. She stated she wanted to participate in the marathon that Beatrice recently completed so we may see a smaller Eugenie next year.:)

I also think that Eugenie would look better in her outfits if she didn't choose pieces that are too small for her size. She needs clothes that fit her body size and look well instead of trying to look like a model.:)

Ackk! Looks like a potato sack.
Hey that rhymes.

I don't think that what Eugenie was wearing for her first day of the summer job at Christie's was appriopate - she could have looked war smarter whilst still looking fashionable

Princess Eugenie Arrives For Work At Christies

Outfit Closer Bag

Much much better that the first day.

First day outfit was a drama, this day is fresh and classy.

In anycase, what can she do, she has overweight!!! her mum's problem (her father also is far from skinny):cool:

For a starter, she could buy clothes that fit her heavier body. There are styles out that fit her body shape and are so much more flattering. This outfit is neither classy or fresh and young. Forget about her mother and father.... She is young and needs help from someone who knows how to dress her. Just in MHO.

For a starter, she could buy clothes that fit her heavier body. There are styles out that fit her body shape and are so much more flattering. This outfit is neither classy or fresh and young. Forget about her mother and father.... She is young and needs help from someone who knows how to dress her. Just in MHO.

It is true that she needs advice. I have a friend, she is very very heavy, BUT she is so intelligent in her dressing choices, that she is a very elegant person. She chooses nices tissues, never tight to the body, you never see nude "fleshes" on her, discete colors. magnificent.
York girls shoul chose in relation with their bodies and not just what they like!

Ow for heavens sake.. she's not that overweight.... The skirt and top look well fitting to me, it's not my taste and perhaps not what I would wear to Christies, but it's not that bad.

Well it's an improvement from their first Ascot outfits. Beatrice's dress has an interesting design on it.

Great outfits. And I love the way Beatrice's set complements her hair.

i think they'd look better in toning separates rather than contrasting. They're both pretty girls and have youth on their side, but I don't think they have much idea about 'style' as opposed to 'fashion'. Or it could be they just don't care.

Beatrice has lovely hair.

Ow for heavens sake.. she's not that overweight.... The skirt and top look well fitting to me, it's not my taste and perhaps not what I would wear to Christies, but it's not that bad.

Is what I said. She has some weight more, but she is not overweight! With an intelligent choice of outfits she could appear Ok, not skinny but OK. But she does not choose her outfits with intelligence. Both girls wear what they like, and not what fits to them

Is what I said. She has some weight more, but she is not overweight! With an intelligent choice of outfits she could appear Ok, not skinny but OK. But she does not choose her outfits with intelligence. Both girls wear what they like, and not what fits to them

Most women wear whatever is in fashion and not what looks good on them. A few years ago I saw an obese woman trying to squeeze herself into a very tight minidress :eek: It was awfull....

I like both of their hats. The outfits are so so.

Eugenie's outfit at Ascot is again too small for her, she just needs a bigger size. She's not obese for Lord's sake, but she's not a size 1-6 either. When a woman tries to squeeze into an outfit too small, she looks even bigger. I've seen some heavier gals that look like sausages. I have a friend who is chunky like Eugenie and she dresses beautifully and puts any "skinny" woman to shame because she got advice from a fashion professional, so it can be done.:flowers:

You are so correct, Countess! A shame, really. I am disappointed in Eugenie's weight gain... It seems that she has put on what Beatrice has lost.
OK, here we go again, criticizing the girls because they are not "SLENDER"!

This is what happens when women listen to the tabloids or forums:

Queen Rania circa 2004
http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34848&d=1073662577

versus 2010
Rania de Jordanie lors du mariage de Victoria de Suède le 19 juin 2010 – Photos Rania de Jordanie

OR
Princess Letizia circa 2004
http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v197/nouwrein/Letizia/2004/05%202004May14%20Wedding%20in%20Denmark/50836812.jpg

versus 2010
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03zY6Fzgb471z/x610.jpg

Both women look like you could use their collar bones of hangar rails and in Letizia's case even her breast bone in showing. In my opinion these ladies had grace, beauty and confidence in 2004. 2010 finds them looking hagard and fragile. Not a good look at all.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to mean that they have listened to the tabloids, it could just as well have meant that they wanted to loose the weight, or gain the weight depending on the person.

It doesn't have to mean that they have listened to the tabloids, it could just as well have meant that they wanted to loose the weight, or gain the weight depending on the person.
No they have just heard the overwhelmingly loud chorus of criticism about their body shape. :bang:

I thought the media reached an all time low during the filming of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's wedding when one of the commentators announced that unlike her new sister-in-law, Sarah's wedding dress had been designed to disguise her heavy hips, etc. ad nauseum. :sad:

Now the tabloids and forums are carrying on the same vicious harassment of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. :bang:

MARG, thanks for your posts. I totally agree with you. I see two very young girls here, healthy looking and just trying. I don't regard size zero as desirable and I worry that Beatrice is losing too much weight at the moment. Eugenie is a cutie. Fashion, there's more than that.

I noticed the girls looked more relaxed and happier than their first day at Ascot.
Their outfits are better too.

No they have just heard the overwhelmingly loud chorus of criticism about their body shape. :bang:

Now the tabloids and forums are carrying on the same vicious harassment of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. :bang:
Well said MARG. This is why women and girls end up with eating disorders. People constantly pick on them about their weight.
I hope this never happens to Beatrice and Eugenie.

Your body size/type shouldn't matter as long as you dress appropriately for your body.

And carry themselves well, and are confident.

Well said, Duchessmary. But they should also learn how to pose when they are photographed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom